New to the Boston Rebels? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Meriwyn, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Just what it says :) Stop on in and introduce yourself!
  2. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Hi. :D

I'm not new... but I just thought I'd drop by. And maybe break the ice... since no one else has yet.
  3. Wildstar02301 Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you from the Boston area, Barriss? If you are, we'd love to see you at a future Boston Rebels meet.
  4. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Yeah, I've lived in and around Boston the last few years. I'd love to meet you guys sometime. I should probably post in here more often though... I don't know why I never did before.
  5. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well Barriss, you're always welcome! Not sure when our next meet will be but keep checking in. As soon as we schedule something we'll post it here.
    ?DW
  6. hollynkesten Jedi Master

star 3
    i just found this, this is awesome, despite the fact that i got to school in Northern NY, im a bostonian at heart!
  7. Wildstar02301 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome holly...do you spend your summers in the Boston area, anyway?
  8. Joehead1977 Jedi Youngling

Hello fellow Bostonions!

Great website, some of these boards a little overwhelming but is still the best on the net!

Joehead1977
  9. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Welcome JH1977. Thanks for the kind words! :)

Hope to see you around here frequently. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
  10. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Welcome also hollynkesten. My apologies for not saying 'hello' sooner. You post completely slipped by me 'keen, razor-sharp wits' ;)

Regardless of where you located, you always welcome here on the Bosotn boards!
    ?DW
  11. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
  12. Rampancy Jedi Youngling

Hey guys. I'm new here. From central mass. My names Ryan. Huge SW fan. (Rebel alliance tattoo at 16 haha)

Hello everyone.
  13. Wildstar02301 Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings Ryan...you're welcome here, but you might be interested in the Foxboro Imperial Syndicate, as their members are more from your area. Their name suggests bad, but they're a good bunch of guys, having met some of them in person. Anyway, happy posting. :D
  14. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hello, welcome to the boards!!! The guys over at Foxboro are very nice guys. :)
  15. Rampancy Jedi Youngling

Haha. Thanks guys. I'll check them out. ;-)
  16. chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    welcome to the boards new members. glad to have yall aboard. feel free to check out foxboro since most of us are from the Worcester and Milford areas.

Jorge
  17. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Whoops! Away from the boards for a few days and I miss out on a new member :( ;)

Welcome aboard Ryan. Nice to meet a fellow central MA resident. What part are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Feel free to visit us here often, as we have some important stuff coming up at the end of the summer and begining of the fall. There will be a large, multi-group BBQ of some form later this summer as well as a possible visit to Six Flags NE. In November we will once again be attending the annual SuperMegaFest in Framingham. We will be taking donations in the upcoming months to assembly SW themed 'gift baskets' that will be auctioned of for the benefit of a local charity TBD.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post away or PM me. Look forward to seeing you around!

?DW
  18. JEDIKNIGHTJOE_D Jedi Youngling

I've been looking for a great forum to feed my need for star wars conversation. I live closer to the Foxboro area, but thought I'd drop in and say hello!
  19. Wildstar02301 Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings Joe_D...next meet is probably going to be next month @ our CR's place to discuss Supermegafest plans. Happy posting. :D
  20. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Saw that you had posted over at the Foxboro boards as well. Welcome to the Boston boards. We're a bit spread out due to the summer months, but hopefully with Super MegaFest coming up and C4 next spring, things will start picking up in the coming weeks and months.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
  21. Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't believe I hadn't noticed this forum before, I've been using this site for years. I've lived in Massachusetts all my life and have been a Star Wars fan for almost as long (Ep4 wasn't released until I was 5). Looking forward to learning more about the group.

22. Wildstar02301 Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings Dogfish. Happy posting! :D
  23. rmillerbass Jedi Youngling

Hi, I'm new to the site. I've been a star wars fan for all of my life (turning 22 in 2 days), but never really got around to joining the site before. Just thought I'd say hello.
  24. Wildstar02301 Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings rmillerbass...happy posting, and we hope we see you at a meet soon. :D
  25. JEDIKNIGHTCORRANHORN Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey, Wassup!?!? JKCH has made his arrival! WAZZUP Boston! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.