main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New to the force

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by SSimon, Dec 25, 2012.

1. SSimon

SSimon Jedi Youngling

Dec 25, 2012
    Just wanted to throw out a quick intro. I'm a new Star Wars fan. I vaguely remember watching the Original Trilogy when I was a little kid in the 80's but never really got into it. This week I decided to watch them and I am hooked!

Finished the Original Trilogy last night and getting ready to start the Prequels in just a minute. I don't know why I waited so long to get into this Saga but it is definitely addictive.

Hope to talk with many of you in the future about this great series of films! :D

2. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the boards, glad to have you here! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
    We can give you some recommendations as to where to jump in the discussion as well!

Enjoy the rest of the saga! :D

3. son_of_skywalker03

son_of_skywalker03 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    Welcome to the Asylum!

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Failte Nua Duine. Welcome to the boreds. I am simply here to co-sign everything Volshe said. Glad you are here. Here if you need any assistance.

5. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Welcome...
    "I have been expecting you." - Palpatine

Ewoks destroyed my forces on Endor, so I think it is about high time for me to shut my mouth... :eek:

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome! If you'd like to explore the Expanded Universe, then follow me, and I will show you the way to books and comics and fandom!!