main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

new to the forum thing..but a big star wars fan!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by bespindan, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bespindan

bespindan Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2003
    Hi, my name is dan and i'm a big star wars fan. Hell i even named my daughter Mara Jade when she was born in june. I was wondering if anybody is into star wars rpg'ing d6 or d20, live action.I also live in melbourne, so anybody please feel free to email me at Bespindan@aol.com if you want to chat. Thanks!!!!!

2. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Hey.

Nice to meet you. Come on out and join us at our next meeting.

Art

3. bespindan

bespindan Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2003
    ok i'll try to be there, shouldn't be a problem.

4. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I know some of us have fiddled around with SW RPGs, but as far as I know there aren't any games currently going on. I've played d6 and a little bit of d20, and I have the rule book for live action but have never tried it.

Hope to see you at the meeting. Look for a...um, well, I guess at least one of us will have some sort of Star Wars apparel on (I usually wear an X-wing hat). I'm not quite sure how else to advertise where we are in a bowling alley to someone who doesn't know us. ?[face_plain]

-Katie
    Thumper

5. LordGoldenArrow

Jan 13, 2002

Just look for the odd group. We'll have 3 young girls (in their teens), 3 20 somethings and one mother at least.

I'll try and remember to wear a SW shirt or something easily recognizable. I also will have my bowling balls and bag which is neon green.

6. bespindan

bespindan Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2003
    ok, quick question... is it at the titusville library or a bowling alley? i'll bring my bespin luke jacket so i'll be easliy identified.

7. LordGoldenArrow

Jan 13, 2002
    It's usually at the Library...but this month, we'll be doing it at the bowling alley in Melbourne. It's on the corner of Dairy and Palm Bay Road.

8. The_Ghost

The_Ghost Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2003
    nobody seemed particularly interested in gaming last time i brought it up.

doubtful you'd get a game going.

9. starwarsfan182

starwarsfan182 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 8, 2002
    Hey, i'm a huge Star Wars fan too, im not new to the forums but I am new to this one(fan force). I live in Port St. Lucie(FL), Anyone else live in Port St. Lucie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.