new to the forum thing..but a big star wars fan!!!

Discussion in 'Melbourne, FL' started by bespindan, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bespindan Jedi Padawan

Hi, my name is dan and i'm a big star wars fan. Hell i even named my daughter Mara Jade when she was born in june. I was wondering if anybody is into star wars rpg'ing d6 or d20, live action.I also live in melbourne, so anybody please feel free to email me at Bespindan@aol.com if you want to chat. Thanks!!!!!
  2. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    Hey.

Nice to meet you. Come on out and join us at our next meeting.

Art
  3. bespindan Jedi Padawan

ok i'll try to be there, shouldn't be a problem.
  4. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    I know some of us have fiddled around with SW RPGs, but as far as I know there aren't any games currently going on. I've played d6 and a little bit of d20, and I have the rule book for live action but have never tried it.

Hope to see you at the meeting. Look for a...um, well, I guess at least one of us will have some sort of Star Wars apparel on (I usually wear an X-wing hat). I'm not quite sure how else to advertise where we are in a bowling alley to someone who doesn't know us. ?[face_plain]

-Katie
    Thumper
  5. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2

Just look for the odd group. We'll have 3 young girls (in their teens), 3 20 somethings and one mother at least.

I'll try and remember to wear a SW shirt or something easily recognizable. I also will have my bowling balls and bag which is neon green.
  6. bespindan Jedi Padawan

ok, quick question... is it at the titusville library or a bowling alley? i'll bring my bespin luke jacket so i'll be easliy identified.
  7. LordGoldenArrow Force Ghost

star 2
    It's usually at the Library...but this month, we'll be doing it at the bowling alley in Melbourne. It's on the corner of Dairy and Palm Bay Road.
  8. The_Ghost Jedi Knight

nobody seemed particularly interested in gaming last time i brought it up.

doubtful you'd get a game going.
  9. starwarsfan182 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, i'm a huge Star Wars fan too, im not new to the forums but I am new to this one(fan force). I live in Port St. Lucie(FL), Anyone else live in Port St. Lucie.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.