main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN New To The Forum

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BADKARMAJMC333, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BADKARMAJMC333

BADKARMAJMC333 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2004
    I'm new to this forum, so I just going to introduce myself.

My name is Josh. I'm 29 and I live in Hammond ,IN. My hobbies are music (metalhead), football (GO BEARS !), tattoo's and art. I'm currently working at a steel mill in my area right now .

I'm A big fan of STAR WARS . Seen ANH back in 77' with my mom & pop, and been watching it ever since. I have a tattoo of Boba Fett on my left arm . Which has a collection art work that reflect his life with it.

The main reason I'm posting is that I'm going to the Star Wars Celabration III Con in April for all 4 days . And I don't know anyone in the area accept my cousin .So I'm just looking for people to hang out with while I'm down state. Maybe meet some new friends in the process.

So if anyone is intrested just E-Mail me will get together and make plans. Later !

P.S. Frist round of beers are on me !

2. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    First welcome to our place for all Indiana fans. Your best bet to find some people is to first go to:

www.indyknights.com

and to the offial board. Great place to make some friends to hang out with and maybe show up at a Fan Force Meeting or two before going to meet some of them in person. Secondly you might want to start posting here:

http://boards.theforce.net/FanForce_Celebration_III/b10611/

Here you can talk to people from around the world showing up at Celebration 3. :) Good luck and again Welcome.

~PK~

3. Jorg_Sacul_from_C3

Jorg_Sacul_from_C3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2004
    Welcome! The next Indy Knights meeting is January 5, 7 PM at the Athenaeum, located at Michigan and Alabama downtown. We have our meetings on the 2nd floor, end of the hall.

4. BADKARMAJMC333

BADKARMAJMC333 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2004
    Thank you for the invit. But unfortunally I don't think my car would make the trip right now . I'm curntly waiting on my tax return to fix my car so I can make it for the Celebration 3 show . But if I get it fixed before then I'll try to atend the next meeting.

5. Jorg_Sacul_from_C3

Jan 26, 2004
    the invitation is always open, whenever you can make it.

6. bluejedi_89

bluejedi_89 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2005
    Hello, I'm new here too. I live in Alexandria, In and hope to make it to the next meeting of the Indy Knights. I've already checked their site out. I'm a member of Hyperspace and post regularly on starwars.com, but this is my first time here.

7. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Welcome! We look forward to meeting you!

8. Jorg_Sacul_from_C3

Jan 26, 2004
    Next meeting is Wednesday, March 2 at the Athenaeum, in downtown Indy. located at Michigan and Alabama Streets, easy to find. I'd suggest getting there a little before 7PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.