main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi New to the forums...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Double_D, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Double_D

Double_D Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2014
    Greetings to all... I'm Doug, and I've just recently gotten connected with a local Fan Force group in Middle Tennessee, so I wanted to sign up here and check it out... life-long Star Wars fan with cautious optimism about the new direction of the Saga... love the OT, hate TPM, like AOTC and ROTS is probably my No. 3 favorite all time... would love to connect with some new folks!

2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Met met, Doug. I'm Cushy. :) *Wheels forward and offers hand* Do you have a favoured Era or character?

3. Double_D

Double_D Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2014
    I've always been curious about the time between Ep III and IV... how much of a bad ass Vader was in the aftermath of Order 66... I would love to hear more of those stories... Vader is an easy favorite but cliche... seeing him as a whiny kid tarnishes his persona for me a little... Han Solo another easy favorite... sketchy adventurer who has been the good guy and the bad guy... there are too many other characters to love... LOL

4. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I am also curious of the time between III and IV but I am getting pretty tired of the obvious fixation on the Jedi and Rebels. I want to learn about the individuals in the Empire. I have always preferred OT Vader to PT Anakin. I prefer Talon Karrade to Han Solo. :p

5. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome Double_D We have lots of discussion threads about the PT, OT, and ST. Fan Force threads are located from the home forum screen.

If you have any questions, please ask.

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Findswoman likes this.
  7. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    Welcome fellow newbie!