main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey New to the NJO? Post here!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BellaSabrina, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!!

It's great to see all the new folks coming on the boards!!

Red 2, great rotoscoping!! Nice job on the extinguishing saber. Great scale.

OK all you newbies, LET SEE YOU AT THE NEXT MEETING/EVENT. We have Supermegafest coming up in July, with a special guest for dinner!!

Visit us at www.newjerseyorder.com and chat away!!!

~DG~

2. Whizkid

Whizkid Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

Wish I could, but unfortunately I don't get my license for a few months

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Hopefully you'll come to a meeting when you get your license!!

4. loebs

loebs Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2005
    my name Loebs, first name Pete

I jsut signed up yesterday, ive known this site for a while but never bothered with forums but im already in love with this place. Im 21 and love to drink and i work full time this sumer doing sports camp with children and also takin 2 classes this summer so to get my AA in education. THe fall though looks like in in the air now cause i didnt think all i needed was 2 classes left. rutgers did acept me, i love star wars so much is that when i get the money, one upper arm will just be jedi-revel tats while other upper arm is sith and stuff. I enjoy music alot, my favorite bands include Radiohead, Pink FLoyd, Opeth, the Mars Volta, the Arcade Fire, Exhumed, Oasis, and more alternative and cookie monster metal. I play guitar and draw and paint constantly, to find out more check my myspace profiles
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=16983720&Mytoken=20050704085747

and

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=441208&Mytoken=20050704091832

5. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Welcome to the boards!! :)

6. DarthGyos

Apr 23, 2001
    Welcome aboard!! Always good to see new faces!

~DG~

7. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    welcome pete. I see your in hazlet nice to see another jersey shore fan. I'm down in Toms River.

8. loebs

loebs Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2005
    awosme an ex use to live there, i use to go to brick for some shows once and a while, whats this about a freehold barns n noble meeting? my sn is l0ebs (o is a zero)

9. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    We've had our meetings at Barnes & Nobles in Freehold a couple of times. We like to hold them one month north, one month south, and so forth. Our next meeting will not actually be a meeting, but the NJO BBQ on July 31st. Anyone who is interested in joining the NJO are more than welcome to attend the BBQ :)

10. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    Hi all, My name is Nannette and I used to live in South Jersey (right outside AC) until 5 years ago, now I'm below the mason dixon in Va. I usually stay either in the star wars films forum or fan fic, but decided to look around the site more. I'm the big 4-0 and have been a SW fan since 77 :)

BTW - Love the Bon Jovi pic =P~ [face_love]

11. buster726

Sep 19, 2002
    welcome to our home.
    i know that area a little. Shore mall has collectibles store bought a few things in there also has cheap prices on testors paints!

12. DarthVaderette

May 23, 2004
    Beachcomber Collectibles, I think it's one of the very few (if not the only one) original stores. The one thing I do miss about NJ is the beach, i'm and hour and a half away from it.

13. DarthGyos

Apr 23, 2001
    Hey Vaderette!!!

Good to meet a transplant!

They took the girl out of Jersey, but did they take the Jersey out of the girl???? [face_laugh]

Good to hear from you and WELCOME!

~DG~

14. DarthVaderette

May 23, 2004
    I do like it down here, I live outside of Richmond,and it's a nice area. However, you can't get a good cheesesteak or italian sub down here, or a real good seafood restaurant, and the beach is an hour and a half away. :(

But there is more to do down here. And the winters aren't that bad. :)

15. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Welcome!! It's always nice to see a fellow Jersey Girl around these parts!

16. usher-lover

usher-lover Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2005
    Hey! I'm Noelle and I'm 15, soon to be 16. I live in Swedesboro, NJ just outside of Philadelphia. Gonna be a junior at Kingsway Regional in September, and am excited about that. I've been a fan since i saw Hayden Christensen in AotC. I'm a big Eagles fan, and i love usher, John Mayer, and a whole bunch of others. This is my first time in this part of the web site!

17. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Welcome to the boards! You'll see there are a lot of high schoolers that post on this board, the more, the merrier!! Age isn't a problem here in the group, all are welcome to join and post!

I hope you enjoy it here :)

18. hchristensenfan

Jul 24, 2003
    Welcome to the boards!! It's good to have another Hayden fan on the boards!

19. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Hello there. I am a member of the Albuquerque Fan Force, but spend time every summer at Long Beach Island, and have family that lives there. I will be moving back east pretty soon so I just wanted to introduce myself. You guys have a great state, and the best beach in the world.

20. DarthGyos

Apr 23, 2001
    Welcome all Newbies!!

Matt- LBI is great! When you move back, give us a shout!

~DG~

21. buster726

Sep 19, 2002
    good old LBI welcome. Don't you love the parkway?! I live in Toms River.

22. hchristensenfan

Jul 24, 2003
    Welcome to the new members! :)

23. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Thanks, yeah the Parkway can be a challenge, but always worth it to get to the shore.

24. TI-0694

TI-0694 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Welcome all new guys. Don't be afraid to check out newjerseyorder.com and sign up there too.

25. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    I'm not that new to the boards but this is the first time I've come into this section.

I'm a resident of Sayreville, and a working mom. I'll check out the other site in a bit, maybe after work is actually over. But I thought I'd just post a simple hello while I was in here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.