New Jersey New to the NJO? Post here!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BellaSabrina, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaylynn_Ordona Jedi Padawan

Hello everyone!:)

I'm not new to the SW universe but I am new to this board. 29yr old F from Ringwood. Just looking to meet some fellow fans from neighboring towns.

Hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend! I'm sitting here running a garage sale......woopie. :/ LOL

Peace,

MTFBWY

Shaylynn
  2. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    WELCOME!!!

Hope you enjoy yourself here, and be sure you visit our personal boards, www.newjerseyorder.com .

We have members from all over NJ. I myself am from Bergen County.

We meet in a different location once a month to make it easier for all members to attend. There is a meeting on 9/11 in Toms River, NJ.

Hope to see you and a bunch of new faces at the upcoming events.

3. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Old_Padawan Jedi Padawan

Hello!
    I am new to this board.

I come looking for others like me; for people who understand. It gets lonely in the Star Wars universe at times...like when I, a 38 year-old woman, and a twelve year-old boy are vying for the same comic book in Borders. The kid gets it...but...talking to 12 year-olds in bookstores can get you in trouble with the law if you aren't careful. Where's a girl to go? Who can she talk to about her love for all things Star Wars?

5. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    You found your place to talk to fellow SW geeks check out our upcoming events thread for details on the next get together. or check out our website for more geek talk.
  6. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
  7. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like you found the right place!
  8. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Old Padawan!

I for one am glad the comic selections are put at a height that most younglings can't reach! lol

We would love to see you and your child at the next meeting!! It's cool to be able to hang and chat SW. And I promise, we will!

In the interim, please visit our other website www.newjerseyorder.com

~DG~

9. DarthAlbert76 Jedi Padawan

Hi I'm Beth. I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. And also I'm new to this posting thing. :oops: I know that I am the only person yet to see ROTS but I have heard roumers that Vader dies at the end???? Please someone tell me if it is true
  10. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    Beth,
    Two words.

No.

~DG~
  11. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the boards, but Vader does not die.
  12. DARTH-SODA Jedi Master

star 2
    How do you join this? Just be from NJ?
  13. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    All you need is your love of Star Wars. this coming saturday is our meeting. Check our meeting thread for details. Hope to see you there.
  14. USFA Jedi Knight

Hi, my name is Mike, and I'm a wide eyed 16 year old from Bergen County. I've been working on costume for just about a year or so and I'm just finishing up a corran horn costume. As well i build costume sabers as a hobbie, mostly EL or Luxon LEDs.

As well -
    Hockey Player
    Band Vocalist
    And overall punk :)
  15. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
  16. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome mike you'll fit right in here. Feel free to show us some of that custom work.
  17. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Mike!

Good to see Bergen County Star Wars fans, as well as musicians!

As Buster said, let's see the custom work!

~DG~
  18. DarkPrince Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this part of the boards, didn't realize there was a fanforce for New Jersey! Anyways, I live in South Jersey around the Toms River area and I'm a huge Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. I hope to get to know you guys. :)
  19. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    Toms River huh? small world me too! Hope to see you at an event soon. Check our upcoming events thread for our next outing.
  20. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
  21. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Greetings from Scotland :) Just dropped in to say hello as my wife is from Jersey (Union County) and I love the place. We come back a couple of times every year and always have a great time. Anyway take it easy and May the Force be with You! :)
  22. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    HELLO SCOTLAND!

As of right now, there is a plan in the works to visit your fair country in the Fall. I hear it's beautiful!!

The next time you two are in the Garden State, drop us a line and well grab 'libation'.

~DG~
  23. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Thankyou for that and of course the same goes for you, if you are heading for Glasgow during your trip please let me know :)
  24. SummerWermo Jedi Knight

Achuta! (Hello in Huttese)

My name is Summer, age 30, female, and from South Jersey, Pennsauken to be exact.

Hope to make some pateesas here. :)

Goopta mo bossa!
  25. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the boards Summer. I definitely like the name I knew a girl by the same name several yrs ago when I was going to school in Indiana.

Anyway, this is a pretty darn good group. I met a few back on Labor Day weekend for a cookout up here in MA at darthlucanus' house. I have also done a couple trivia contests as well and they were fun to say the least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.