main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey New to the NJO? Post here!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BellaSabrina, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LifeSabre

LifeSabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    hey Summer welcome to the TFN boards...may the schwartz be with u

2. DarthIC2

DarthIC2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2006
    When is Chris, I mean Beanie, going to have that cookout? I'd like to meet these NJ charactors;)

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Well, we're going to be at Mike's here in Jersey for Memorial Day, and Beanie's cookout is usually Labor Day weekend in wicked Mass.

4. MerlynNY

MerlynNY Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2002
    Hey!

I'm like new to fandom, and I want to know how I can join the NJO! :p

5. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    who let you in here? LOL

Dion you can check our upcoming events calendar for our next meeting or event or check out our website for more details

www.newjerseyorder.com

6. Melissa_PadmeAnakin

Melissa_PadmeAnakin Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2006
    Hi Everyone! My name is Melissa, and I am new to the Jedi Council forum. I am from Northern NJ, Hudson County and would like to take part in this group as well :). I am married, 28yrs old and a mom to my 2yr old daughter. I love Star Wars, and my absolute favorite is the Padme and Anakin love story....although, I could watch all the characters. I hope to get to know everyone!

7. kumissan

kumissan Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2006
    Hi, I'm Sue, 29, and I live in Montclair, NJ. I was born 2 weeks before Star Wars. I love movies, almost all kinds, cooking (esp. Rachael Ray & Alton Brown), Yankees, most types of music (except country/r&b/rap), Stephen King. Favorite SW character: Obi-Wan Kenobi. Favorite episode: Revenge of the Sith (tragedy makes for good story), then Return of the Jedi (redemption also makes for good story). I started on TFN reading fanfic, especially "In The Shadow of the Chosen" by solojones. Very good read, based on SW movie canon. I'd love to meet everyone at the next meeting.

8. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    I'll be the first to welcome you both here :) WELCOME! :-D

9. Brakiss_Protector

Brakiss_Protector Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    Hello my name is Lisa and I 23 years old. am form Flemington new Jersey. I have been a fan of Star wars fan a long as I can remember. I have seen all of the Movies(with includes the Ewok movie as well)and a lot of the books. As well as to of the comic, with are Dark Empire and Dark Empire II. It is good to meet all of you.

10. VADERJIM129

VADERJIM129 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Just wanted to drop in to say Hello... What happened to the other website? Jim

11. jedimaster9459

jedimaster9459 Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2005
    Hello. I'm David, but I don't feel comfortable giving my last name, or much other personal info. I love to fish, and I camp everywhere. I'm thinking about taking my Airstream and joining the WBCCI New Jersey Unit, for anyone here who's in that. I'm also a die-hard gamer, and you can visit my little website here. My friends and I made it, and I'm thinking of starting my own website. I'm very fond of astrophysics, as well. I hope you enjoy my presence her in the New Jersey Order.

12. ichillonhoth

ichillonhoth Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2007
    hi there.

im new.

i need to find more fanfriends....

cha.

13. Full_Body_Asajj

Full_Body_Asajj Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2003
    ...orig NJOer straight creepin...

14. Vader129

Vader129 Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2004
    Hello just wanted to see what's going on.... Doesn't seem to be any activity?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.