New to the the Area, Looking to possibly do a 2nd Fan Film

Discussion in 'New Orleans, LA' started by fourfools, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fourfools Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi everyone,

longtime member of TFN, I made a fan film back in upstate, NY in my senior year in high school, It was my first attempt at filmmaking, and not real good, it was a year long senior project, and I did get an A+ and i hear my teacher is still showing it to new classes every year hoping he can motivate other students to do something similar (hope they don't, it was too much work for a school project)

Anyway, I have moved down to Hammond, LA with family, I'm 22, probably going to enroll in SLU, but in the meantime I want to make another film, I have the equipment, but i don't know anyone, figured it'd be easy to find some star wars fans interested in doing a small fan film, I just need experience. I have done some work since my last fan film, and I learned a few things from that film, what to do, and what not to do.

If anyone is interested please contact me, best to email me at the address below as I don't know how often I'll be able to check these boards, but if you are interested please post here as well, if we can get enough people together we can do this.

dakota@acketon.com
  2. dubbin Jedi Padawan

fourfools,

Let me know if you need a Boba... I've got a pretty sweet costume!

Good Luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.