main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx new to this

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedipadawanstarr, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedipadawanstarr

Jedipadawanstarr Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2003
    I'm net to theforce.net and am not sure what to do. any help would be awsome!

2. wardenx

wardenx Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    Post away!!! That's all there is to it. Say hi and put in your two cents whenever you want. Does that help?

Oh, and Welcome aboard, by the way. Glad to have you. My name is CAT and I'm pretty new here myself. These are good people and will make you feel like you're a part of the group in no time. If I can help, please let me know.

3. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
  4. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Hey Jedipadawanstarr,

Welcome to the group here, feel free to jump in anywhere. I'm Void, Phoenix Fan Force President and the Southwest region Admin. If there is anything you need, please let me, or Sideshow212 the Chapter rep, know and we'll get you taken care of. Please take a glance at the New Posters Read First thread near the top and enjoy. Welcome to the team.

-Void

5. wardenx

Apr 23, 2003
    Like Anakinsgirlluvsgod, I think we'll have to find a short version of your sign-in name. I think just Starr will work fine for you. :D What do you think? You OK with that? Jedipadawanstarr is kind of torturous on the fingers. LMAO

6. wardenx

Apr 23, 2003
    By the way, check out the thread that deals with the upcoming Fan Force meeting at the Atomic Comics on Saturday. That would be a good place to actually meet some of the folks here. It's a big meeting this month and a lot of people will be there. Stop by if you can.

7. Jedipadawanstarr

Jedipadawanstarr Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2003
    being called starr is fine with me. I'm all the way in apache juction but I will( when I can drive) try and make it to those they sound like fun. I'm making a Jedi costume and (hehe) need Ideas/paterens to use if any of you can help with that to and ( I can't belive this part) I'm in summer school and am doing a report on starwars if any one knows where I can get info please let me know. thank you.

8. wardenx

Apr 23, 2003
    If you want info on Star Wars you've come to the right place. LOL I thought I knew a lot about the Star Wars universe but these guys have got me beat hands down. Ask your questions and I'll do my best to answer them. If I can't do so, then I'm sure someone here will grab the ball and run with it. ;)

9. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    (wow were getting alot of new members recently! :D)

hello starr, welcome to the PFF...

like void said, PM me if you have any questions...

there is a costuming and props board that may help you out with your jedi costume...

10. Aurora_Rose

Aurora_Rose Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2003
    Welcome....

11. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    heh, welcome to you too, aurora rose, i see this is your first post...

PM me to have any questions you may have about the club answered... :D

12. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Hello Aurora,

Insert same greeting here.

Good to see you, jump in and have fun.

13. JediHunterAlpha

JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    Welcome to the PFF. Lord Parsec could possibly help design a belt for ur costume, he designed a few for us (PFF people). Hopefully we can meet u at the mettings one day.

14. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I got 20 cigs on the tall whispy lookin fella.

fresh fish! ;)

15. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    Welcome. :)

(I think there's a Dragon in CO who's been watching The Shawshank Redemption far too much lately. :D)

16. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Welcome to the boards, Jedipadawanstarr and Aurora_Rose. I'm your neighborhood friendly treasurer of the PFF. :D You may also see "Ion_Control" pop up on the boards (or on your "Who's Watching You?" list ;)), but don't worry, that's just a second user name I have and use just on the PFF board. :) If either of you have any questions, feel free to post them here or to Private Message people. :)

17. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
  18. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    (I think there's a Dragon in CO who's been watching The Shawshank Redemption far too much lately. :D )

WRONG!! It's impossible to watch that movie too much ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.