main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV New to Vegas.. and Nevada not to Jedi Council

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Starr_Saberblade, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    Hi! I just moved here to my dad's house and I'm a big fan of star wars. I'm only 17 but my dad said he might let me check you guys out only problem is your web site wasn't working when I was trying to show him. what should I tell him. he is also a si fi fan just not as big on star wars as I am. please let me know what I can do!

2. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Welcome starr_saberblade to the boards!!!! You'll find were all fun here and friendly. Hope to see ya posting lots!!

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Hey Starr. If you are asking what you can tell your dad in order to get permission join the Southern Nevada Fan Force, then here's what we're about:

1. We are a group of people who love Star Wars, as well as other "geeky" things like Technology, Video Games, RPGs, Sci-Fi, comics, etc...

2. You don't have to show up to meetings and events to be a member. In fact, there are a few members whom I have never even met face to face, like Gambler and kampilan. Also, you don't have to live in Southern Nevada (Acthar and Inaen live in California)

3. At the moment, there are no restrictions or responsabilities for membership. Just ask, and you're in. You may post as much as you like.

4. If you haven't already, read the Sticky Thread that is always found at the top of the board.

We hope you and your father would like to participate in the Fan Force, as we are trying to have more events and group activities.

4. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    Thank you for the information I'm sure my dad will say yes! I would like to be an active member... I'll tell him when he gets home tonight.

5. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    cool moe peeps!

6. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    YAY!!!! so Starr tell us all about yourself...where you came from...age...social security number...bank account information...the usual stuff :D hehe just kidding. but you can feel free to tell us that stuff if you want ;-) hehehehe. Or you can feel free to tell us about you. THat works too.

7. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Welcome Starr!

8. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    lol well I'm 17 and I was basicly rased in Arizona so this heat is just fine with me. I actually got into star wars when I was 12 with the relese of EP 1 I saw the young (and way cute!!! lol) Obi-Wan and wanted to find out all I could about him. at the time I was living with my mom and step dad and we got my step dad to star wars OT movies so I watched those over and over till Ep 1 came out. I know a lot about Obi but more is better to learn. as I have just Found out OT in my opion is better. and I wish Jar Jar would shut up and die! lol my favorit OT char is Leia by far.. anything eles I left out?

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    how ar eyou liking vegas thus far???

10. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    its cool. I'm real happy to have moved here..it's really, heat wise, not that diffrent. but I guess roadwise its ALITTLE diffrent from Pheniox..still have crazy drivers just no Tuorists...but I'm a passanger waiting to get my permit. am I the youngest member here?

11. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    yup. jank, sorry man...she beats you now.

12. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i know...i was so proud to be the youngest person on the board....eh oh well...i can still say that i'm the youngest guy on the board. so that works.

13. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    wow I've bever been the youngest of anything....cool.. I'm the oldest sibbling...will be the oldest in my grade ( :'( ) its nice for a change!

14. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    lol that's funny. are you going to be a permanent resident of vegas or are you just out here for a few weeks?

15. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    well I plan on staying here till I get my bacalors degree in nuresing and that means 2 year of high school and 2 year of commuity college and 4 years of(hopefuly) unlv so I might be here a while

16. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    haha, half of my friends right now are studying nursing. crazy. I guess the need for nurses is just that big.

17. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Reminds me of Meet the Parents.

18. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    doood! did you see the preview for the sequel?

19. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    I love meet the parents. I want tp be a nurse cause its a good, well paying job I'll be happy with cause I have wanted to for a while

20. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    well paying is an understatement. my friend moms started out at $24/hour with no experiance.Its an awsome paying feild.

21. Starr_Saberblade

Jun 21, 2004
    wow that is awsome! I never realy thought about the cash I want to do it because I love helping people

((sorry I haven't written in a while been a little busy still getting settled in))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.