main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY New Toy Sightings

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by RogueSquadronWingnut, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Yes those are the Blue ones.
    I've been looking high and low for them but no look.
    If anymore come in, could you grab/hold them for me?

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I will keep an eye out but all that stuff is now in multiple clearance areas and is rather random. If I see one I will get it. I do not get to see the new toys that come in that often, especially the clearance stuff because a differnet department has to red tag them and put them out durring the day. The tarkins I saw come off the truck, on the line, so I went back to see if they were put out later in the day.

3. mrgr8ness

mrgr8ness Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2005
    I missed out on a lone Commander Gree at Walmart(I figured it would be easy to find again). Everything is dried up hard here in Ithaca. Eckerd seems one of the only places anymore to have anything.

4. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    In talking with Wesley yesterday, he is missing 5 figures to finish off his ROTS collection plus he needs all of the new Saga stuff. The 5 ROTS he needs are: Tarkin, Holo Aayla, Holo Plo Koon, 501st Trooper and whatever the name is of the last Wookie they put out.

I'm not able to do much hunting since we're down to one car, so if anyone spots these figures in their travels I'm sure Wes would appreciate it. I have his phone # so we can call and let him know if we've picked something up for him.

~Doc_Bev

5. RogueSquadronWingnut

Apr 7, 2002
    Saga's are going to be easier to find right now.
    I'm going out on a mini-hunt this afternoon so I'll keep my eyes peeled.
    Hoth Wave is out now too so he's falling behind.

6. RogueSquadronWingnut

Apr 7, 2002
    Well thats a bit of good news
    I found the entire first Saga Wave this afternoon at a Target and relayed the information to Wes's dad very shortly after. With a little luck, he'll be able to pick those up and that will keep him mostly up to date as far as Saga stuff goes.

7. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    I got a Tarkin for Wes. I guess I will bring it next meeting.

8. RogueSquadronWingnut

Apr 7, 2002
  9. RogueSquadronWingnut

Apr 7, 2002
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000BKI52Y/ref=pd_sim_toys_3/103-9540916-7911813?v=glance&s=toys

Somebody email Wes this weblink.
    Its the Last Wookie...I think.
    If it is the one he needs, he can order it from Amazon.

10. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I'm sure I had Wes' email address at some point, but can't find it and don't remember it now.

~Doc_Bev

11. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Not that htis is a toy, but it is related, The Goodwill store across from SouthTown Plaza Had a crapload of the Target StarWars ROTS protection clamshells multi packs for $1.99. Seem s that Target dumped a bunch of different thanks on tGoodwilol, these maybe at other stores too.

12. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    That answers a lot of questions I had in my head while working there. WHat happens to all the stuff they have tons of, that just does not sell even at 75% off. Now I know.

13. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Ooh - I think we could use more of those. Don't think I'll be getting out of the house anytime soon though. :(

~Doc_Bev

14. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Ordered the Lucas family set and a case of the new VOTC clamshelled figures from shop.starwars.com last night. I also picked up an extra of each of the CIII t-shirts while I was there. The new VOTC line will have the offer on them to get the mail-away George Lucas in Stormtrooper Disguise figure.

~Doc_Bev

15. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Select M-Pire merchandise is on sale for 50% off.
    Still too expensive IMO...

~Doc_Bev

16. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    Yeah, I just checked out the link from the M&M e-mail and was disappointed that the only stuff discounted were M-pire t-shirts, hats, pins, and keychains. The ornaments and plush are still full price. $14 for a plush?!?!? Wal-Mart has them discounted to $5 each.

17. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Just noticed this line in the Entertainment Earth email I got this morning.

~Doc_Bev

18. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
  19. RogueSquadronWingnut

Apr 7, 2002
    I'm going to strip an old pauldron off a sandy and paint it black for Mikey's trooper.
    HaH

20. MadKidJedi

MadKidJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2005
    Probably everybody has got the new Battle of Hoth and Battle of Geonosis waves, but the Webster Target had some on the pegs and the scanner said that there were more in the back room, this was as of 4:30 this afternoon...

21. nevetsmlahh

nevetsmlahh Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2005
    they had the new gonk droid out in the webster target, and i picked the only one they had up

22. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Geez! I wish we didn't have to wait until late summer to get the next Galactic Heroes wave.
    I know that Connor will like getting the TIE, Sandy and troopers w/ removable helmets. :D

~Doc_Bev

23. RogueSquadronWingnut

Apr 7, 2002
    Its been a good week and I feel like bragging. :)

Picked up:
    Jedi Temple Assault Battlepack
    Justice League Unlimited WW with Cape
    Titanium Diecast Battlestar Galactica/Cylon Raider
    All 5 of the new vintage with slips for reclaiming the Lucas Fig
    Cmdr Cody
    Demise of Grievous Target Exclusive
    Skirmish in the Senate Target Exclusive
    Clone Wars Gunship TRU Exclusive
    Two SW Bowling Balls :D

There might be a few others but my brain is fried.
    -censored- GOOD WEEK!
    :D :D

24. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Finally got the chance to look through the photos of Hasbro's offerings at SDCC.

They're making a mini-TX4277!! If you look at photo #7 in the slideshow there will be a Shadow Trooper 2-pack in the Galactic Heroes line. I definitely want to get all of the Galactic Heroes. I especially want the Bespin Leia - that's one of my favorite costumes.

And although I have to wait until Spring 2007 - I definitely want to pick up a few of the RFT blasters that Hasbro is coming out with to use for trooping with my RFT costume.

~Doc_Bev

25. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    New 12" Blackhole Trooper: http://www.starwars.com/collecting/shop/shopnews/news20061101.html#hljs

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.