main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX new toys out

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by robkun, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hi guy's, just to let you know that the 12 inch leia on speeder bike is out already. you can get it exclusivly at target. i saw it and it is so cool. i might get it before x-mas. by the way john, i hope you get better from your cold and allergies. you know i got nothing but love for you brother. laters everyone.

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey Rob, good to see ya post man, thank you for the kind words buddy, I was cooking with 102 fever last Tuesday but I am coming to the last stretch of this cold . . .

I too saw the Leia (Josh bought one) and it looks awesome !!!

Take Care

TD7012 - OUT !!!
    John Laurel
    501st Star Garrison - Alamo Squad

3. Darth_Larry

Darth_Larry Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2001
    As a collector I have heard of many of the figures that are coming out.. I am waiting for the 12" Vader with out his helmet..

Larry

4. ArtVandalay

ArtVandalay Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2003
    Hey guys,

New person here. New toys like Riekken($10), c3po,Wampa,hoth luke at Wal Mart. Leave some for me though.

ArtV.

5. ArtVandalay

Dec 11, 2003
    Again,

If you guys don't know already, Target has stocked the Clone War Cartoon Animated figures for $6.99 a piece. The first wave is out and appears to have many in stock.
    Peace.

artvandalay

6. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Art, thanks for posting the info about the Clone Wars animated figures. I went to Target and got mine this weekend. Now the only one I'm missing is Asajj Ventress, so if anyone happens to see her, let me know. She is my Sithly role model [face_devil]

Lisa

7. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    for those of you that don't know, the clone war animated figures are out at target. i found all the first wave at super target. the ventress looks too cool. also tatget has reduced the 12 inch leia on speeder bike from 49.99 to 12.99. thats right everyone the price has dropped to a affordable price. also i found the lord of the rings boromier and frodo with glowing sting sword in the new packaging. check them out guys. rob

8. AshSolo76

AshSolo76 Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2004
    Hello people.The new 12"ers are out at wal-mart.The Biker Scout,Yoda,Ewoks,and Luke.20 bucks for each.

9. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    hey guys, the 2nd wave of the clone wars cartoon network are out. i just picked them all up. the clone trooper is the best one. it is pretty cool. they are at target. laters!

10. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Which Target did you find them at? They never seem to be on my side of town.

11. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    you be suprised, they are at the target on dezavala

12. ArtVandalay

Dec 11, 2003
    If you guys like Star Wars Legos, then the Wal-Mart on evers has them reduced, but they aren't in the toy section they are buy the paint. Just thought I pass it on.

Art V.

13. ArtVandalay

Dec 11, 2003
    Well, The new animated figures are out at the Target at Crossroads. So if you don't have them yet, go.

Art V.

14. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    guys, the new unleashed figues are out at your nearby walmarts. the unleashed clone trooper is way too cool. it is a must have.

15. ArtVandalay

Dec 11, 2003
    Hello guys,

The Jabba Palcae toys are at Toy'rUs. J'Quille, Lando, Rappertunie, and others. 410 & Ingram

Later

ArtV.

16. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I picked up the new Chewie Unleashed figure and it is awesome guys.

17. ArtVandalay

Dec 11, 2003
    Just to let you guys know if you are interested. The collector glasses andfigures are now at Target.

Later.

ArtV.

18. ArtVandalay

Dec 11, 2003
    Hello guys,

According to Rebelscum.com, There won't be any new Yavin IV Figures. Amazon.com notified them, but we will be notified from Hasbro soon. Anyway in case you don't have them or want to stock up on them they are at Wal-Mart. Gen. Dodonna, Cpt. Antilles, Gold Leader, Tanus Spijek. Good Luck

Art V.

19. StormLeader

StormLeader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2002
    I just picked up the new Battle of Yavin TIE Fighter Pilot and the detailing is awesome. Last week I managed to score the Clonetrooper Unleashed figure so this helps to round out my Imperial Collection big time - even though Clonetroopers bridge the gap between Republic and Empire.

Jim Marshall
    501st Stormtrooper TK-6411
    Star Garrison
    South Texas Squad
    San Antonio, Tx

20. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Help!!! I am looking for a Darth Vader Unleashed figure and am not willing to shell out $80 online to get one. Anyone know where I can get one?

I'm also looking for ROTJ Luke SKywalker Unleashed, Slave Leia, Han Solo, Boba Fett, Clone Trooper, etc.

21. ArtVandalay

Dec 11, 2003
    Jabba the Hut and Jabba's palace court denziens are out and available at Toys R' Us. So get them now.

Art V.

22. ArtVandalay

Dec 11, 2003
    Star Wars Star Destoryer Wave is out and about at the Wal Marts. So get and get them.

Art V.

23. ArtVandalay

Dec 11, 2003
    Hello Again,
    Just thought I pass this along, but a rebelscum.com there is a link for the Silver Clone Trooper for $5.99 plus free shipping. So if you can go and get them.

Art V.

24. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    THANKS FOR THE INFO ART, I JUST PICKED UP THE STAR DESTROYER WAVE. THE BOSSK LOOKS COOL. LATERS GUYS!

25. ArtVandalay

Dec 11, 2003
    Red Leader X-Wing at 410 and Ingram. If you don't have it already, go and get it.

Art V.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.