San A, TX new toys out

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by robkun, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    guys, the new toys are out. the han solo in atst driver outfit, general crix madine, and general lando calrissian. the han figure looks real cool.
  2. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Hey guys,

Don't know if you care or anything but at Ingram Mall (KB)the Jedi council and Geonisis War Chamber sets are going for $8.00 each. And if you are interested in that Red Clone Variant Unleashed they are at The Movies store place upstairs. Take care

Art V.
  3. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    thought i,d let you know thatthe new x-wing and tie fighter are out. they are in the original packaging format. i heard that the rebellion figures won't come out until the dvd release in sept. also word has it that the episode 3 figures will be coming out in novemeber, at least the first wave.
  4. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    folks, just to let all you collecters know that the rebellion figures in the original packaging are out already. you can find them at chris' collectables. the vader, yoda and the holographic obi-wan in spirit form are the coolest to get. laters rob!
  5. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

There are the X-wing, Tie fighter and the Jedi Council Scene 1 with yoda and Ki Adi; at ToysRUS at 410 and Ingram.

Art V.
  6. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    your right art, the jedi council scene with yoda, ki-adi mundi, and qui-gon is at toysrus. also the new retro figures of the original picture background are out and cost 9.99 at toys r us. they have so far released wave one of the new hope line.
  7. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

410 and Ingram, It appears that the Millenium Falcon is out there. Yesterday I saw one out on the floor, I didn't get it, but they should probably be shelving them soon. Later

Art V.
  8. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

410 and Ingram: They have the Glactic heroes stuff and The Millenium Falcon are out and are a plenty.

Art V.
  9. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    walmart has the new otc 12 inch figues. the fett and stormtrooper look way too cool. the luke is eh. also target has the falcon 5 dollars cheeper. also the 2nd wave of the otc figures are out. the tie pilot, greedo, jawas, tusken raider, snowtrooper and bespin luke are out at walwart.
  10. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

The targets are selling the millenium Falcon for 49.99 a little bit less than Toys R Us. Also on toysrus.com the acklays are $9.99, can't beat that.

Art V.
  11. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    the new council scene with eath koth, obi-wan and plo koon is out at toys rus. and the anakin with the glass cup at target.
  12. PhantomMenace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Out of curiousity... is anyone still seeing the Unleashed Boba Fett or Han Solo in stores?
  13. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Not that this helps but Han Solo was a peg warmer up here and I never saw a Boba Fett in stores (I had to go to eBay for mine).
  14. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    the unleahed han solo you can find once in a while at walmart. i saw a couple last week at the one i go to. as for boba fett. i saw him at a toy show at live oaks in here in town. let me know if you still want solo and i,ll see if i can snag him for you and just pay me back when i see you.
  15. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

410 and Ingram VOTC Luke, DARTH, YODA a plenty. go...
  16. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    just to let you guys know that the new unleashed bossk, tusken raider and aayla secura are out at walmart and target. so are the new line of snowtrooper,greedo,jawas,ans tusken raider.
  17. PhantomMenace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Rob. :)

I've been seeing the Unleashed Tusken and Bossk in lots of places, but everytime I find them, the Aayla Securas are always gone. :( She's really the only one I wanted out of that assortment.
  18. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

410 Ingram. Battle of Endor exclusive and plush toys are out. They look OK.

Art V.
  19. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    the aayla secura unleashed is one per case. i,ve got one on layaway. you can have that one and i,ll snaganother for myself later. i really collect the jedi,sith or trooper unleashed figures more. as a matter of fact in oct or nov the new unleashed stormtrooper, ig-88 and aurra singwill be coming out.
  20. PhantomMenace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Actually, Aayla is two per case. There are also two Bossks and two Tusken Raiders in there.

The next wave is due out late this month/early next month... it is a repack wave consisting of Darth Vader (ESB), Count Dooku, and Mace Windu.

The Aurra Sing/IG-88/Stormtrooper wave hits shelves in December.

:)
  21. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    sorry, my bad on the aayla case, yes your right about the repackaging of vader/dooku/mace. i was lucky to find them when they were out back then. be nice to get another vader.
  22. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Animated Darth Vader Bank at 410 and ingram. It looks nice, I guess.
  23. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Toys r Us has a Star wars on Sale, Just the toys though, pick up some items cheap if you don'thave them already.

Art
  24. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    well everyone, now that the trilogy dvd is out, you get the special exclusive figures for 9.99 when you buy the dvd. there is only one 3-pack of vader,emperor,and stormtrooper in the whole entire bend. i was lucky to get mine at midnight when i bought the widescreen dvd. there are plenty of 3-packs of han,leia,and chewie and 4-pack of luke,obi-wan, r2,and3po. there are pretty cool to get.
  25. rudydarthg Jedi Knight

Not true Rob, I went to the Wal-mart at Jones Malts. and found that they had almost 15 packs of the Sith three pack. I think at that Wal-mart the staff might have taken them or they just only got one. So do not lose hope you will find them some where else. Picked up the OT ESB Vader at Target they had C-3PO and Lando as well.

Rudy G.
    SL-1609
    (Maul in SA)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.