new toys out

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by robkun, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    thanks for the info rudy, i might just have to check it out.
  2. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    the second and third waves of the clamshell original trilogy are out. the lando, c3p0, fett, chewbacca, r2d2 and stormtrooper are at toysrus and targets. also the new wave of the original trilogy are out too. the gammorrean guard, bib fortuna, lando in skiff outfit, esb vader, a new hope vader, jawas, tuskan raider and slave leia are out at walmarts.
  3. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

The Topps heritage are out at WalmArt on 151 by the registras. but they are $1.50 or so for a pack and are onlyfive cards per pack.

4. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    i don't know if a lot of you seen or own the new figures, but the new y-wing with pilot is out. also, the wave of imperial officer, han solo in atst driver outfit, general nadine, and general lando calrissian are all out. so is clamshell r2d2, chewbacca, bobafett, lando and c3p0 are out as well. i saw at the underground the new figures of sly moore, rabe(padme's handmaiden) yarua(wookie senator), jedi pablo jill, and padme with peace ball. check them out.
  5. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Hey guys if your interested. Ephant Mon galore at $2.99 at Kb in Ingram. So get them if you want them.

Art V.
  6. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    i snagged 4 of them already at southpark kb, they must be hitting all kb's. they are closing the stores in rolling oaks and rivercenter already. grab all you can people.
  7. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Also,
    The pre-Ep 3 wave is starting to hit the stores. 410&Ingram PabloJilland others.

Art V.
  8. PhantomMenace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Is anyone seeing the VotC Boba Fett and Stormtrooper? It seems everytime I hit TRU, they're the only ones sold out. I might be wrong, but it seems like TRU usually restocks on Saturdays.
  9. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    i know at chris collectables he has the VOTC boba fett and c3p0 there. at the 410 and evers walmart, i saw 3 VOTC stormtroopers as of yesterday morning. check it out. as for the pre episode 3 figures got them at walmart in the northside.
  10. PhantomMenace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks, Rob. :)

Chris Collectibles... where is this located? Are they pretty reasonably priced?

I actually saw the Stormtrooper once in the Valley, but he had a bad paint job. I open these, so when they look bad I won't buy them. Again... thanks.

11. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    chris collectables is located inside hwy 90 flea market which is off of sw military and hwy 90. his booths m-9 and m-10. i just picked up the 3 council members featuring adi galla, eath koth, and sasee tin. got them at toysrus.
  12. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Wal-Mart 410&Evers: Clone Wars season III. I got most of them, No Red or Blue Arc Trooper, but Oh My God. Beautiful. Try the other Wal Marts, I don't know how long they will stay at 410&Evers.

Art V.
  13. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Just to let you know if you are interested:
    410&evers getting ready for the new waves. Saw the Post OTC cantina figures there and everything else was empty, but the internal stock report they put up said needs to be ready by today, but also according to Rebelsum.com, there are reports of their WalMarts getting the sneak preview toys already. I don't know if they will be there, but who knows.

ArtV.
  14. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Sorry that was www.galactichunter.com
    that reported it.

ArtV.
  15. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    i found the episode 3 sneakpeak figures at walmart in the northside. they are pretty cool. the general greivous looks the best. also trinity collectables which used to be chris collectables has them as well.
  16. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

The Preview wave is out. WalmArt and Target. Haven't seen Anakin's Starfighter yet, however, on Amazon.com there are new vehicle from ROTS that are able for preorder. Good Luck

Art V.
  17. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Anakin's Jedi Starfighter is out at the Targets. and the slip'nslide + Wookie Blaster is out at ToysrUs.

ArtV.
  18. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

I saw today Obi-Wan's Starfighter and Tri Droid with Buzz dorids at TAGET on Marbach. so I guess thjey are staring to leak out here in SA Now.
  19. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    saw the ma couple of days ago too at super target. they also have the little cartoonish looking figures that are in two-pack which has palpatine vs yoda, anakin vs dooku, and obi-wan vs grievous.
  20. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    the toys r us in ingram is closing their store for good and all the star wars toys are 20% off. they still have a lot of good stuff left.
  21. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Just Thought I let you know.
    410 & Evers, New Toys out. Anakin, Commader bacara, and R2-Mustafar.

Take care.

Art V.
  22. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Just another report.

I was at the new Wal-Mart on Military and 410 and saw The Star Wars Early Bird Special on SALE for $15.00. not a bad price for the four new exclusive figures.

There were alot.

ArtV.
  23. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    i saw those, man those are cool. at target's there are the new figures with the cups. they have boba fett, han solo, and yoda. also the yhave the new 3-pack clone troopers in episode 3 packs. also the anakin with table figure and clonetrooper with jet pack and yoda on that bee creature from kassyshk
  24. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Just to let you guys who are interested. At the wal-Mart on 410 & Miltary, the new one, they got bunches of those chocalate M&M's starwars figures.

ArtV.
  25. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the heads up Art :)

Good to see ya postin on here again

-John
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.