new toys out

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by robkun, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am still looking for my cue ball, I mean Asajj Ventress Unleashed! Has anyone seen it out there or know when it comes out?

Lisa
  2. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Don't forget all the figures Nick owes your mom......
  3. starbuck92 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Went back home for the Fourth and one of the Walmarts had a bunch of the MPire figures. They're really cute! I bought the Luke and Leia set. They also had Threepio, Han, Boba Fett, Darth Maul and Queen Amidala.
  4. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Just wanting to let you all know, Wookie helipcoter and "Green" Clone Comander at Target Crossroads.
    And Obi-Wan Pilot starting to hit the Walmarts.

Pbuntin
  5. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    THANKS FOR THE INFO ART, I ALREADY PICKED UP FIGURES 51-56. THE JETT JEDI FIGURE LOOKS ALRIGHT. I HOPE YOU HAVE FOUND THE 500TH VADER WHICH I FOUND 3 OF THEM AT THE 1604/ CULEBRA WALMART. CHECK IT OUT.
  6. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Greetings All:

Just writting to let you know that at pretty much all the Wal-Marts they have the AT-Rt and Obi Wan Pilot out with plenty of SA clone troopers. Also at the WalmArt at 410 and Evers, they have the Anakin Evolutions . It looks pretty cool.

Peace,

ArtV.
  7. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    hi there everyone, i have been gone for a while, i guess taking a big break from star wars. i wanted to let everyone know that i have my own booth at the hwy 90 flea market. i am not with chris and cassy anymore. i am in aisle L-5, that is my booth. i sell a lot of star wars figures, hard to find ones too. and i also sell wrestling figures too. so if you are intrested in the star wars figures, please stop on by on saturday's and sundays from 10am to 6pm. i have episode 3 figures, some clone war cartoon figures, episode 1 and 2 figures, old green card figures. some some 12 inch figures as well. if your looking for something in particular please let me know. my number is 432-5227 so do your christmas shopping early guys. thanks guys. p.s when is the hoth system going to hit us with some cool weather. rob
  8. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rob, Good to see you on here Bro, I am off on Sundays and will have to stop by to say Hi.

Hope all is well

Take Care Bro :)

John
  9. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Rob Lives!!!! Hey, you got any Unleashed Vaders? Hell, you got any Unleashed Leias, Lukes, or Hans? Let a brother from another mother know my friend! Or I could just get off my lazy ass and stop by! I think I will do that.
  10. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

The new toys are slowly slowly coming out. I saw Commander Bly, The Wookie Commando, Neimodian, and Commander Cree at the local Wal-Marts. So if you don't have them, go now.

Peace,

ArtV.
  11. MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Master

star 2
    You know what would be funny? An Unleashed Wicket! He could be holding 2 spears and running or something. HAHAHA. Or 1 spear and a rock. [face_laugh]

How about an Unleashed C-3PO? Except I can't think of a pose for him. [face_thinking]

[face_peace]
    MJ
  12. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh MJ - you need to check out the Unleashed Figure submissions we have on here on our board somewhere.

I will find the links.

John
  13. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Hey Guys,

Attack on Couruscant is out at the new Target on 151 and 410. It looks pretty sweet. If you dont have it yet get it, there were a lot of them, but there weren't near the other Star Wars toys.

Art. V
  14. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

Hey guys,

For all those Sam's Club Member out there the exclusives are in and I have to say, it pretty sweet.

410&Evers= Sam's

Art
  15. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey there guys, just your old pal rob, saying wuz up! i,m here to let you guys know of the cool sales i have. i sell star wars and wrestling stuff at the hwy 90 flea market. i no longer am partners with chris and cassie, i have my own two booths for those that don't remember. i am posting to let you guys know that i have the chepaest figures in town and i am getting rid of them fast. i have $4.00, $5.00, and $6.00 dollar figures. they are going to go fast. i have some resonable prices on my 12 inch figures too. so be sure and stop on by my booths L-5 and L-6 for these great and other specials. once they are gone, they are gone. and thank you for shopping at your friendly rob's wrestling shop, where here everything's better. i must work for HEB to sound that announcement hehehe. laters guys!
  16. ArtVandalay Jedi Knight

410&Military Wal Mart

The new Figure Titanium for $15

Art
  17. DARKMETHOD Jedi Knight

star 2
    i'm on the look out for the darth maul ship like that, also i'm looking for the new fig "scorch" from republic commando game. if any one sees one, please let me know or pick it up and i'll pay you back, also if anybody is looking for something let us know just incase we cross them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.