main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA New Trailer

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    I had tears. My emotions about Sidious/Palpatine are very confused right now. To see Palpatine in the one-on-one without the polictal facade made me hold my breath. When he brings out the lightsabre I thought my shest would burst. 'YES! THE SITH ARE HERE. WE ARE THE POWER; THE FORCE. Maybe Obi Wan and the others should now see that Anakin is the Chosen One; the Sith's Chosen One. No one ever said the Chosen One had to be Jedi. I have been waiting so long. Now if only Sid whips that little green Jedi butt will I be complete.

Golda

P.S.Did anyone one else think that Palpatine had a kind of sexiness going for him this time around?

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Well, sexiness isn't quite the words that Chewie and I had. It as more like.. "Ok, so Palpatine AND Mr. Burns are the same person...same 'Excellent," same exact way of speaking, same voice, same way of wanting to control everything." And,,, does that make Anakin.... Smithers?

3. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    No, Anakin is still Homer. Smithers would be the blue guy with horns.
    The kindly safe uncle voice was gone along with the "aw shucks, I guess I can try and rule the senate for a little while" personality. This man has strength and inner power. He doe not need to use the Force to manipulate people or events but does so with his personality, for a lack of better word right now. Power is sexy to me.

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    what can i say to that but... YICK.
    honestly, mother palpatine, were you so busy teaching the boy the power of the dark side that you forgot to emphasize the power of flossing?!? or was it too many dark side cookies? there is NO amount of power sexy enough to counter repellent dental hygiene.

of course, this debate may sound kinda funny coming from someone who imprinted on darth vader when she was ten. but i can't help it, there's *really* nothing more attractive than a man in a mask, breathing heavy. especially when he can choke you out from across the room...

(cough) um, yeah... cool trailer...

5. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    When does a son listen to his mother about hygiene? The dark powers of the Force is interesting; brushing after evvery meal is nagging. Besides a little tooth whitening gel and he will be fine. Of course it was not Darth Sidious I was referring to but to the visage of Superme Chancellor Palpatine.
    Plus there is nothing wrong with being attracted to a nice young man dressed in black leather and a mask who is skilled with a little hand/Force manipulation.

Golda

6. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    quite so.

and women do *so* love the bad boys...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.