main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

new tv shows

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by scannerman, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scannerman

scannerman Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2007
    Personally, I'm really hopeing the "shows" combined will answer a lot of the questions that are out there that the prequels created. Continuity flubs annoy me to no end and while the EU was great for filling the voids between films it drives me crazy that so much was guessd about(and is now part of the greater story)without the films being completed. It would be really nice to have one "official" version of events and facts to tell the complete story. I guess what I mean is, if they do answer a common question in the series such as: Why does Uncle Owen hate Obi-Wan so much? we can all go: oh, ok instead of going: huh? which it seems useally happens, at least with me anyway. Maybe I'm hopeing for too much here, but if 100 episodes happens there should be plenty of time to address a lot of sub-plots that the movies couldn't. I guess we'll all have to wait and see but personally I can't wait to find out.

2. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    I wouldn't expect absolutely every last qyestion to be answered, but between the shows, I think a LOT of the blanks will hopefully be filled in. :)

3. JediPrimePA

JediPrimePA Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2007
    Did you think that maybe that the new shows will do the opposite and create an all new series of unanswered questions since there will be new events and new characters. So it could create the opposite effect you're talking about...but we'll see. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.