Lg.Is, NY New TV shows

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterSifo-Dyas, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey anyone have any new shows to recommend? I loved "Warehouse 13" all summer. It just finished its run.
    Someone told me about "Flash Forward" and Im really enjoying that one.
    I'm skeptical about "Heroes" this season. Ive missed the first two. Anyone see em? Any good? --Billy
  2. TheBothanJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm a bit undecided about heroes this season myself. I've been watching it, and it's decent, but nothing spectacular.

If you like mystery shows and have the right sense of humor, you might like Castle. It's about a mystery writer that is studying NYPD homicide detectives for inspiration for his next set of novels, helping solve cases along the way. It's in the middle of the second season right now, but you can probably find episodes on the internet if you think it's interesting.

I'd also recomend the BSG prequel Caprica when that actually starts airing. I've seen the DVD pilot, and it shows a lot of potential.
  3. ark3 Jedi Master

star 2
    I didn't watch the older Stargate shows (SG1 and Atlantis), but I'm willing to say that Stargate Universe is not entirely horrible. I'm going to keep watching it for now.

I feel the same way about Heroes this season, i.e. that it's not completely horrible.
  4. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I liked V and will watch again when it resumes in March.
    Warehouse 13, I loved and cant wait for that to come back in the summer.
    Heroes has been decent but Im not excatly sure where its going. Ive gotten a bit tired of the Sylar thing. I think he has run his course. When he dies, I always know he's not dead.
    I havent watched Clone Wars yet this season but Im gonna go back and start watching all of them around the holidays. --Billy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.