NEW TV SPOTS!

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Garth Maul, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leelee Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well I'm certainly not spoiler free, so I'd like to see it, if anyone feels so inclined to help.
  2. stormcloud8 Force Ghost

star 4
    Do these work:

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_celebration_480_dl.mov

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_brothers_480_dl.mov
  3. leelee Jedi Knight

star 3
    We shall see.. I'm downloading them now :)

EDIT:

WOW!!! Two brothers is the BEST TV SPOT EVER! Now I wish I hadn't seen it, but I don't care I love it anyway. I would reccomend not watching this, they showed a planet that I was hoping to see for the first time in the theater but it was incredible!!!
  4. JediPrincessKas Force Ghost

star 5
    I was wondering when someone was going to bring these new spots up. ;)

Celebration is meh, but Brothers is a FANTASTIC ad. [face_love] Ooohhh, I love it. There were definitely things I hadn't seen before, and for a split second felt a little bad about seeing them, but immediately got over it. :p Then I watched it again because it's so good. :D
  5. NorCalBirdz Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll say it again:

Bring on the TV ads, the more there are that I don't watch, the less spoiled I feel :D
  6. Beowulf Force Ghost

star 5
    Two Brothers is fantastic. Celebration was corny as hell. But so far the best has been End of War. We need more of that!
  7. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    I like Brothers, Celebration was a little.....*shrugs*

I'm now a little desperate to know what's going on when Anakin says "What have I done?"
  8. Darth_Sailant Jedi Master

star 1
    Bring on the TV ads, the more there are that I don't watch, the less spoiled I feel
    I'll second that! ;)
  9. TheUnknownSyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Agreed, Celebration was...meh. I did like that swift "Do it!" though.

Sheesh with all these ads we could paste together the movie ourselves. :p

"What have I done?" was great. but check out the quick shot of Palpatine right after that. VERY eerie smile forming there...*shudder*.
  10. Lexi Host of Quick-Games

Game Host
    star 4
    Oh no, more TV ads. I decided a few days ago, that I won't see any more ads, because I felt that the last three gave away a bit too much. I just hope I can hold it. [face_praying]
  11. Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost

star 4
    More amazing TV ads!
    Liked both. I don't see what's so bad about the Celebration Ad.
    Like Unite and Jedi Action 1 they are targeted towards the younger audience. Also, they feel like the old TV Ads and trailers of the OT that are included on the Special Features DVD.
  12. RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Oh, wow... "Brothers" was amazing!! I totally gasped at the new Anakin line, and he's crying... again!
  13. That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'll admit here, that Yoda's line in 'war' really choke me up something fierce.
    Way close to home that be. The idea of it I mean.
    I've never seen Yoda so tender. He really cares that Obi-Wan's world has been turned on end.
    When I read the line in the script, I imagined it being said more forcefully to get Obi-Wan back on track of matters. What matters, I won't say lol
  14. Philagape Jedi Knight

star 1
    End of War is still my favorite
  15. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    'End of War' gave me goosebumps and made me cry. In my opinion, it should be the ONLY TV spot airing. It is beautifully moving.

I showed it to my mom, and even she teared up.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!
  16. stormcloud8 Force Ghost

star 4
    These had all better be on the DVD!!! Especially End of War.
  17. Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost

star 4
    I wonder how much footage has been shown altogether so far. Counting only then new footage shown during the Teaser, the Theatrical Trailer, the TV spots, the music video(s), the C III Spectacular (ROTS finished material and ILM's Visual Breakdown Montage), the Web Documentaries, the iFilm clips and the material featured in the Pringles TV ad.

Anyone who's bored enough to do that and kill some time until the movie comes out? ;)
  18. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    While we've seen a lot of footage in these trailers and TV spots (and especially the Spectacular at C3!), I still feel as though that the marketing campaign for Attack of the Clones revealed more to me than the Revenge of the Sith campaign. I feel a lot less spoiled this go-round.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!
  19. generalgreivous4 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I dont think I'd seen so many TV ad's today, the TV has been full of them, but very quick, with brief shots of actions seen and so on.

All very cool.
  20. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    This may sound stupid coming from someone who is not HCSF, but I stopped at End of War. I've seen every trailer and ad through that one, and I'm not going to watch those or anything new until I see the movie. I'm through with the soundtrack, everything.

I know I'm not even remotely spoiled, but I just want everything to be as fresh as possible on Wednesday.

These ads have been incredible. Every one of them better be on the DVD. I can't imagine that they wouldn't be, judging by the TPM and AOTC DVDs.
  21. Spare_Parts Jedi Knight

star 1
    Has anyone seen the Animal Icons: SW Creatures ad? Sounds interesting but does it contain many spoilers? Thx for info.
  22. RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Ok, did anyone else see the spot during SNL?? I could be delusional, but it seemed new... Palpy-centric...
  23. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Ooooooo. I like Brothers a lot. Think that might be San Hill we see kicking the bucket about eight seconds in when Anakin is swinging his lightsaber at somebody?

I too am dying to know what led up to that "what have I done." It looks like he's in Palpatine's chambers when he says it, too.
  24. Darth_Surgent Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw a new tv spot while watching Fox tonight. It was quite short and focused mainly on Palps/Sids and Anakin.

It almost seemed like a sequel to the "Seduction" spot.

On the OS tomorrow, perhaps? [face_praying]
  25. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm looking forward to seeing these...after I've see the film ;)

Only one I've seen so far starts the same way, with Yoda saying "Destroy the Sith, we must" or something...by that point, I've already dived for the remote control and changed channel.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.