NEW TV SPOTS!

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Garth Maul, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MYMUTHAZ Force Ghost

star 3
    oh man if we all could see it together that would be pretty darn cool.
  2. DarthTickle Jedi Master

star 1
    Queenie, I'm worried about that too! And I'm a 25 year old man who's going with his fiancee and other male friends! Oh man, I'd never live that down.
  3. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    I LOVE "To Protect You".

If anyone had any doubts about the Ani/Padmé romance, let them now be dispelled.

And that look Padmé gave Obi......

Man, I am gonna love this movie so much, I just know it. LOTR is gonna feel VERY abandoned for a while.
  4. TurnedJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    With all the talk of sobbing, I have a confession to make?
    I actually hope I?ll be crying when the end credits starts rolling. I want to feel sad for the fate of the galaxy and the characters I care about. I want to sob my eyes out, and I don?t care who sees me.
  5. stormcloud8 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm OK if I get emotional, cause the screening I'll be at will be full of geeks like us and they'll all be totally in to it.

These last two spots are AMAZING. I was blown away by them. Considering that we've really only seen about 4 minutes or so of the film with all the trailers and web docs, I can't imagine that the other two hours plus won't blow us away just the same.
  6. Ana_Labris Jedi Master

star 4
    I must say the last two TV spots are mind****ing! Mindraping! I am pumped and giggly, they're so brilliant.
  7. leelee Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know how you feel turnedjedi, I'm actually hoping I'll cry too. In fact I'll feel dissapointed if I don't.
  8. slimybug Force Ghost

star 5
    I watched Smallville and taped That '70s Show, so I saw it on BOTH!

Slimy!
  9. Lexi Host of Quick-Games

Game Host
    star 4
    Wow!! [face_love] I just saw the new ads yesterday before going to bed and I got so excited I couldn't fall asleep. I feel a bit spoiled now, but still, they didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know. Anyway, I don't care, because they were so great!
  10. Ellbobin Jedi Master

star 4
    I love Jedi Action2! Its rocks!
  11. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    Good, at least I'm not alone. If the rest of you weirdos sob uncontrollably too, then I'll be fine. :p
  12. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Check this out:

NOT updated on the OS for some reason.

Tragedy 2
  13. Darth_Surgent Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes! The TRL spot is one of my favorites. Thanks Garth. :):):):)
  14. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Ah, glad you found this one. I was about to post about it. This is the first SW spot I've seen that has actually driven me to rave about how good it is.

That ad is absolutely heartbreaking. So sad and beautiful. If there are still any naysayers out there, this one should make it amply clear to them that RotS will be able to compete with many more serious/artsier films in terms of the amount of emotion conveyed.
  15. Lexi Host of Quick-Games

Game Host
    star 4
    How is it possible that the ads are just getting better and better? This one was so sad! And with that music... I'm gonna need tissues when I see the final movie.
  16. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I hadn't seen Tragedy 2 before. Thanks for posting it.
  17. qui_gon_jinn_83 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Geez. Tragedy 2. Wow.

Those lines by McDiarmid... such great lines!

I am so looking forward to his performance in this film.
  18. stormcloud8 Force Ghost

star 4
    I just couldn't resist watching it. It is amazing. Really powerful. The music, the dialogue, all of it. It certainly makes me believe this film will have much more depth and sadness than any previous Star Wars films.

The music is perfect.
  19. Darth_Imran Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoa!

Did you hear Palpatine?!

:eek:
  20. NorCalBirdz Jedi Master

star 4
    Bring on the new TV Spots! The more of em that come out, the better I feel about not watching them [face_dancing]
  21. Ana_Labris Jedi Master

star 4
    I know this has been said before, but do NOT frame by frame these TV spots. *shudder*

And yes, the music from Tradegy2 is jaw-dropping! Oh and.. I hate you, Palpy!
  22. leelee Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow! Another great ad!! I think I still like To protect You better, but this one was fantastic.

I'd say: 1.) To Protect You 2.)Tragedy_2 3.)Seduction 4.)Tragedy 5.)Jedi Action_2 6.)Unleashed 7.)Unite 8.)Jedi Action_1
  23. qui_gon_jinn_83 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just want to say also, that the music with the choir from Tragedy 2 is one (if not THE one) of my favourites from the soundtrack.
    Very rarely do I get moved from just listening to music, but when I heard it the first time, I very nearly cried.
    It's incredibly beautiful and sad.

Palpatines lines are so amazing.
  24. Fingorfin Force Ghost

star 4
    That last one is the best yet. If the movie is only half as tragic as that ad, it'll still be heartbreaking.
  25. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    My favorite Revenge of the Sith commerical is the Diet Coke one. In my opinion it is better than all the trailers, and TV spots. The one where Yoda is at the diner trying to get a diet coke. Hysterical.

This might be a digression, but it is great.

-Seldon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.