main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto New Twist-Introduction thread

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Psiberian, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    Well, I've been trying my darndest to post a reply over at the Twist-Intro thread, and it's just not letting me do it. It looks to me like Woofer was right about threads going wonky as they approach the fabled 1000 post mark. Heck, it didn't even make it to 950!

I figured that since I couldn't shoot for the lofty goal of getting post #1000 (Or even 950), I'd start off the first post in the sequel thread! :D

(Of course, it could be just my computer, in which case, feel free to keep going on the other one... ;) )

Here's the original mission statement for the thread, as posted by Tragic:

"Basicly, each person who posts has to say one thing they know about the person who previously posted. You can post to the thread as often as you like, but no posting things about yourself and try to stick to things that are true and nothing of a libel nature"

And since Kat has the last post on the other thread, We'll just pick up where we left of...:

Kat, through sheer coincidence, is the very first TLL member that I met in person when we both showed up at the same job interview at the WBB...Though she eventually got the job and I didn't. (Believe me, she deserved it! :) )

2. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

Psiberian is a loyal poster clearly, who understands the value of a good game and seems to be hooked on epic duels!!

3. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Elewyn is the twin fo the one who knows how many tiems I tried postign earlier on the old board.

DAMN YOU 948!!! I WANT MY 100!!!

4. Psiberian

Dec 7, 2000
    Duker is also a dedicated Epic Duels veteran, and without a doubt deserves the title of "The Long Line's Most Improved Duelist" ;)

And yes, Duker...We were all looking forward to that 1000th post...Maybe it's one of those things that's just not meant to be...?

5. Psiberian

Dec 7, 2000
    It seems that the original thread is malfunctioning once again. Past experience tells us that it may very well reactivate tomorrow (and thus will the 1000th poster be revealed), however, it looks like the thread is indeed messing up, and will eventually have to be abandoned.

PSIBERIAN, therefore, once again presents this as the official sequel, and asks: Who will get the 1000th post on THIS thread?? :)

6. Dancinken

Dancinken Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    Psiberian is a man of many words. He is the comic man :)

Bah I'll get it and I'm not even a big time poster but i'll get it muhahahahahaha ;)

7. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    ken is a default member of the lush side due to him passing the trials, which I can not post exactly what he did due to the secretcy of it all.....

8. Darth_Shaun

Darth_Shaun Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2002
    darth2-d2 is a founding member of the lush side but could easily pass over to the short side......

but the smell of beer will draw him back!

9. Elewyn

Apr 23, 2002

Darth Shaun is a fairly new addtiton to the lush side. However, given that he walked away from the swap meet with an artoo...the short side will not hold it against him :p

10. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Elewyn is obsessed with R2 and a dedicated member of the short side.

But we've currently got a plan in the work to anchor an R2 to the bottom of a pool full of beer thus forcing her to slip to the Lush side.

11. Mori_Fett

Mori_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    Duker Duck is all but invisible except to my camera. He spends his days off sharpening his dagger and dreaming of beating me in a rollerblade race. :D

12. Jedi_Kat

Jedi_Kat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2002
    Cat disappears from time to time, then "complains" that he misses the posts on the boards...he likes to avoid us and make it our fault. ;)

13. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    kat is angery that kat and Cat have the same name making any conversation between the three seem like a multiple personality episode.

14. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    Duker is correct...and it's really weird to be calling someone else your name...I sympathize with all the Mike's out there...

15. Elewyn

Apr 23, 2002

Kat although with the same name as Cat, infact spells hers with a K which makes it very trendy and unique.

In addition, Kat is the only cat who is also a pervy hobbit fancier :D

16. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    ...Christina knows me all too well... :p

17. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Kat knwos Christina all too well.

18. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    Duker knows bits and pieces...he will one day know too much, I'm sure...

19. Psiberian

Dec 7, 2000
    Kat is being quite mysterious - and a little bit scary too... :p

20. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Psiberian use to work in the IT Store, but now he doesn't, now somewhere invloving Mama Mia.

21. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    Shawn is starting up a new RPG!! Anyone want in???

DOH...was too late...

Adam is not really indifferent at all...it's all a ploy...

22. Psiberian

Dec 7, 2000
    Kat is the first one I asked, but if anyone else is interested, just let me know... :)

(Disclaimer: It's not a Star Wars RPG ;) )

23. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Hmm... Psiberian is obviously a fan of RPG's. perhaps he shoudl track down Wil, Sabrina, and all of them.

24. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    duker is one of the best lush-a-teers i know

25. Elewyn

Apr 23, 2002

Darth2d2 is the head lush of all the little lushlings being the elder member and all. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.