main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New User/Opening Day

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by DarthPeter, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPeter

DarthPeter Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    Greetings.....

The only organization I've been a member of was the Star Wars Fan Club way back in 1980-83. I'm 36 now, but I'm just as enthused about SW as I was back then. Mind you, I don't do the toy thing, but I do pick up a poster or two now and then.

Star Wars started me down "the path" of soundtrack collecting. John Williams is my favorite (of course), with Jerry Goldsmith a close second.

As for my ATOC plans....I bought Ultrascreen tickets the first day they were available for the 11:30am showing Thursday. Still trying to figure out what time to leave to get in line....channel 12 showed 5 people already in line at 6:00am.....

Anyway....my first foray into the forums.....

2. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Welcome, DarthPeter. :) I'm one of the people who went to the midnight showing and am now at work without even so much as a minute of sleep. Ooohhhhh, the afternoon is going to drag!!

You may want to show up at the theater at least 2 hours before your showing so you can get a decent seat.

Feel free to look at our other posts and join into our conversations. In fact, feel free to come to a meeting. I know there is a post on here regarding one. Look under Joining Policy.

Again, welcome aboard!!

3. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Welcome to the board, Peter! Great to have you. Have you seen AOTC yet? If not, be prepared for a GREAT ride!

4. DarthPeter

DarthPeter Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    I'm fixun to jump in the shower right now.....I think I'll go there about 9:30.....seems right....

Thanks for the welcome!

5. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    Welcome Darth Peter!

Glad to have new memebers. On a day like this it seems like everyone should be joining the group.

You are going to have the ride of your life today!

Enjoy it, and again WELCOME!

6. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Welcome Darth Peter. Don't read the spoiler review section (you're probably already in line anyway) but know this: You will love the film and if you don't, you must be already dead (or a film critic waiting for "Life as an Apartment" or some other super sad film where people named Sebastian count their matches).

Dwayne

7. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    Welcome Darth Peter!
    Hope you enjoyed the movie! Was it not awesome?!?!? Glad you could meet us, check out our website at www.wisconsinfanforce.org there you can sign up to be a member and join us for some meetings. Next one is this Sat. at westown, we are meeting at10:30am for the 11:30am showing and going to Chili's after. We already have tickets, but I'm sure you can get one if you are able to join us, look for a rowdy group(not really) wearing lanyards w/badges on it!! Hope to see you soon.

8. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Willkommen.

9. Jedi_Bane

Jedi_Bane Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Welcome Peter! I'm sure you'll enjoy the movie, and I'm sure that you will have fun here!!!

10. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    Welcome DarthPeter! Hang around, there's lots to discuss!

11. SySnootles

SySnootles Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    Greetings and salutations Peter. Welcome to the boards. Hope to see you often.

12. TwilightJade

TwilightJade Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    welcome to the boards!

as a side note, i'm so jealous of all of you who get to see it today...i have to wait until friday! :(

13. jedi_kiss_rock_

jedi_kiss_rock_ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    welcome darth peter, it is always good to see a new face:)

jedi kiss rock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.