main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New User

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MoffAvinoff, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoffAvinoff

MoffAvinoff Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2009
    Just joined up, I am a big fan of Star Wars. My favorite characters are Boba Fett and Grand Admiral Thrawn, two great characters from the universe. While I am a great fan of the movies, I have a great love of the EU, though mostly centered around the Galactic Civil War.

2. Fel_Freak228

Fel_Freak228 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to the JC MoffAvinoff! I love the EU too, actually I like it more then I like the movies.[face_blush]:D

It always great to meet other SW fans, have fun but don't get lost!;)

Edit: First post score!!!

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! I'm also a big EU fan and I hope you'll check out the EUC Board.
    Let us know if you need any help finding your way around!:)

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hello there, and welcome to the boards. :D

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome MoffAvinoff! :)

Great to see a new SW fan here. The EU is very interesting, but it needs so much time to read everything and there are so many interesting books out there. ;)

I've seen you have found some places to post already. Just don't forget to take a look at your local FanForce, in case you're interested to meet other SW fans from your area. Much fun! :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

6. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Welcome, MoffAvinoff! Yup, the EU is definately a wonderful part of Star Wars. I'm sure you'll have fun over at the EU Community boards! :D

7. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    Welcome! :D

8. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Welcome! [:D]
    Don't forget your baseball bat when venturing to the Literature boards. And a helmet. :p
    You may join the discussion about whether or not a special(revised) edition of the TTT should be done there right now.:oops:

Yeah, IMO, as good an idea as the special editions of the movies, but hey...;)
    Drop on in at the fanclubs of your faves. Though the Thrawn-girls are kinda crazy.[face_worried]

Try to have fun anyway. Also, you can pm me for good Imp and/or Fett fic, if you like fanfic....:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.