main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary New Users Check-In Here

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PreludeRM, Jan 27, 2006.

1. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    I believe the July meeting is on the 22nd.

2. Jeff_the_Ewok

Jeff_the_Ewok Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2008
    I ended up having to work the day of your last meeting so I got lazy regarding getting registered and whatnot but I had a blast at the Stampede and look forward to joining in with the odd crazy scheme in the near future :)

3. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Jeff

Glad to see you made it to the boards finally. Kids day was fun.

Ryan

4. Rusted_Halo

Rusted_Halo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2008
    hey Jeff

nice to see you made it to the boards.. ya Kids day was fun and hope to see you at more events and meetings

5. Jeff_the_Ewok

Jeff_the_Ewok Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2008
    I will be working until 8pm at my tutoring job the day of your August meeting but as long as I don't have an early shift with my other job the next morning I plan to come by all fashionably late :)

6. Lord-Ice-Akh

Lord-Ice-Akh Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2008
    Hello all,

I just recently found out this group, actually in the pre-screening of The Clone Wars Animated Movie.
    I'm originally from Mexico City where I was part of the first Offical Star Wars Club in Mexico City, so I'm sure I can share with you a lot of interesting things that went on there during the Special edition time.
    I've been in calgary for less than 2 years now and ever since I moved to Canada (first to Montreal) I musty confess my collecting havints have quieted down, still I do acquire some select items from time to time (whenever the wife lets me or is traveling)

I look forward to becoming more involved with this chapter of fans. Personally Star Wars brings a sense of "family" my father seeded the lovo for fantasy in me... 30 years later I still love SW and get goosebumps everytime Luke is looking into the binary sunset of Tatooine.

Cheers,
    Isaac

7. Texanadian

Texanadian Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2008
    Welcome to the group Isaac and hope to see you at meetings/events in the future!

Leland

8. usherthenight

usherthenight Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2008
    Hi I'm Ryan i have been a fan of star wars for about 4 years and just recently heard of tosche station so i decided to sign up for them.

9. Thoneon

Thoneon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2007
    welcome to the boards

10. PreludeRM

Oct 28, 2002
    Nice to see a few new faces. Hopefully you can make it out to the next meeting or maybe even the line up to meet us.

11. Tionne_Calgary

Tionne_Calgary Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2008
    Hello! Just moved to Calgary and would like to meet some other people who enjoy the Star Wars Universe as much as I do. Look forward to the next meeting.

12. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Tionne!

13. PreludeRM

Oct 28, 2002
    Great to have you here Tionne. Where did ya move from?

14. DarthJuggalo_6

DarthJuggalo_6 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2008
    hello, i'm new to starwars. I think it's really neat that this many people like it too. I just saw the clone wars movie, and then my buddy was telling me that theres like 6 other movies of starwars. thats pretty sweet. Hope everybody is pretty cool on here, i'm looking forward to some sweet conversations about the force and all that crazy ****.

15. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Welcome to all the newcomers :)

DarthJuggalo_6 - Jordan is that you??!!

16. nobodyfresh

nobodyfresh Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    Welcome DarthJuggalo_6 seems like Echosevin seems to already know you.

17. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Good to see you finally made it to the boards DarthJuggalo_6 :D

Yeah, some of us like Star Wars :p

18. Tionne_Calgary

Tionne_Calgary Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2008
    We've been traveling for about 6 years - Japan, UK and most recently Toronto. Lovin' it out here though!

19. DarthJuggalo_6

DarthJuggalo_6 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2008
    damn, i'm am not that secretive thats for sure. guess it doesn't help when your best friend is sitting behind you while you try to make your funny man post. sup all.

20. cain spaans

cain spaans Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2013
    hello my name is cain spaans and star wars my favourite sci-fi franchise ever since I first saw the movies back in 2000 with the phantom menace and 1997 special edition vhs's I am also into james bond films tv show such as get smart and I like to collect batman comics

21. Sandtrooper92

Sandtrooper92 Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 31, 2013
    Hello Cain!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

22. PreludeRM

Oct 28, 2002
    Hey Cain. Make sure you come or to our next meeting in September. I just posted it below. So how did you come across or group.?

Ryan

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

23. Neorob

Neorob Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2013
    Hello everyone. My Name is Rob and I would like to be a part of the calgary fan force. I am just wondering what the process is for joining?

24. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hi. Welcome to the boards. Once PreludeRM logs in, you should get your questions answered.

25. Neorob

Neorob Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2013
    Thanks for the information. I actually was not expecting a response nearly so quickly.