main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Info New Video from Star Wars Instagram

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by Chris_Fives, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Chris_Fives

Chris_Fives Jedi Master star 3

Apr 16, 2015
    DARTH_BELO likes this.
  2. ChewieWe'reHome

ChewieWe'reHome Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 25, 2015
    Fifteen seconds. 2 new shots. And yet I can't stop smiling.

PymParticles and Chris_Fives like this.
  3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Little surprised they showed that actually.....but yeah, pretty awesome.

4. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Added Official tag. :bluesaber:

Chris_Fives likes this.
  5. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Anyone else thinks this might be a teaser for the trailer?
    We might be getting something quite soon, methinks.

Bail B. Baobab likes this.
  6. Chris_Fives

Apr 16, 2015
    Force Friday maybe?![face_nail_biting]

KeithyT and TigerCraneFist like this.
  7. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000

Holy crap, I hadn't thought of that - but it would make a lot of sense!

8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    That seems to be a prevalent theory.

9. Death_Jar_Jar

Death_Jar_Jar Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 30, 2014
    That score is gr8, but this vid has made me decide to not watch a full length trailer for this movie. Nothing too spoilery in that clip but I'd rather save any other surprises for later.

10. WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 27, 2014
    I admire your perseverance but I could never not watch a trailer. Everyone knows I'm a big SW fan so I'd never escape it anyway.

DARTH_BELO and TigerCraneFist like this.
  11. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    Same here.
    Even if I decided not to watch the trailer, my friends would just tell me what happens in it, so I'd rather see it for myself.

Chris_Fives likes this.
  12. smoothkaz

smoothkaz Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 25, 2014
    I'm having a crisis about whether or not to watch the full trailer. I doubt I'll be able to resist.

13. Chris_Fives

Apr 16, 2015
    Knowing how JJ works I wouldn't expect too many spoilers.. I think we will see images from arcs we have already seen but from different scenes etc..
    What will you do if they show it in the cinema before your movie?:oops:

14. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I have told myself that trailers and officially released photos are all I will see or learn about. Doing ok so far-after all we now only have about 3 1/2 months left!!

I must say that seeing this trailer was beneficial for me to alleviate one BIG concern that I had.

TheYodaPagoda likes this.
  15. CowMoo

CowMoo Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2001
    hmm ... an intense look by the young lady. Looks like half-way decent acting, actually. Looking back at some of the OT and PT the acting skills ranged from good to eh, although never really great. This might end up to be one of the better ones.

Alienware and Death_Jar_Jar like this.
  16. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I tend to think that ignorance is bliss! I haven't strayed from the "official trailer, official info" path, and so far I haven't encountered anything that would resemble a spoiler.

This was a short, but effective preview of the movie, with teeny smidgens of new footage.

As for the "Full Trailer" everyone is expecting, have we gotten any indications about a theatrical trailer incoming next month, or November?

DARTH_BELO likes this.
  17. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I believe I remember Abrams saying at Comic Con that we wouldn't see a new trailer until fall. I'm expecting probz late October or sometime in November. It seems pretty common as far as I remember for major releases to see a full trailer somewhere vaguely around two months out from release.

I am also of the ignorance is bliss opinion, but as I mentioned, seeing that trailer made me feel much better about one thing:

Seeing Finn ignite Luke/Anakin's lightsaber helped confirm that the lightsaber blades will be consistent with how they look throughout the saga, with ONLY Kylo Ren's looking all sparking and flickering.

That was something I was concerned about. But no more. So seeing trailers and what not can at least be good for that kind of thing...