main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE New Website and boards

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by fanboymt, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanboymt

fanboymt Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2004
    Just to let everyone know, the new website is live. It is up at www.omaha-fanforce.com. Not all of the buttons work yet, but we are quickly fixing that and it will get better everyday.

Also you will find there the link to our new message boards. So, from this point forward, all day to day comms amongst the OFF will be moved to the new board system. This board will be used for announcements only (ie meetings, outings, etc).

Feel free to log in under your TFn name, or create a whole new image for yourself! See you all there!

2. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    Man, that sucks! Who the hell thought of this idea? I'm not going there. You guys are all elitist snobs! I'm outta here! Kiss my butt goodbye... What? I'm the webmaster? Oh..... Wow! What a great idea! This idea rocks! Woohoo! Why didn't we do this sooner? I can't wait to see it. What? It's a mature content welcome forum? Wow! That's the greatest idea I've ever heard! Can't wait to see it.

:p

3. Yoda_ate_Mirax

Yoda_ate_Mirax Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2003
    *runs thru Omaha running amuck*

Amuck
    Amuck
    Amuck
    Amuck
    Amuck

Happy April Fools Day!

ps: congrats on getting your new board up & running. MN is still running off an ezboard because no one really has the time/money to have a server and a real board.

Ok lady I love you bye-bye!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.