main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA New Website Finally Complete

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Well, I finally got around to it, the new site is done, I promise this site will have lots more functionality and features. I'm still in the process of getting all of the image galleries moved over from the old site, so be patient.

I wanted to have this site up in time for C4, the 30th anniversary, and also because we're attracting a lot of media attention lately.

The old website can be found archived here. I will keep it up indefinitely, unless we end up needing the space for something in the future.

I plan on adding a few functionality features to this new site, one of which is a calendar that we can all mark events and meetings on and modify as we see fit. I've got a few more things up my sleeves, if you have any ideas, please pass them on to me, I'd like to make this site as functional as we can.

Go ahead and create an account on the site, please use the same username you use on the forums, I'll be uploading all of the icons everyone is currently using on TheForce.net, so find your icon and apply it to your profile.

I hope everyone likes the new site, I feel confident that it'll serve us well in the coming years. May the Force be with us!

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
  3. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    I really wanted to vote for more cowbell ;)
    Good job!
    =D= =D= =D= =D=
    Edit: I see you even changed the little icon in the tabs. What's that called again?

4. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Edit: Sorry, double post :(

5. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Favicon... yeah, I changed that a while ago. Glad you guys like everything ;)

6. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Looks great, John! I like how it carries over the color scheme and header bar from this board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.