main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Website for 2004

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Sith_Steve, Jan 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    What would you all like to have on the New QCJO website. Please give us feed back.

Thanks

2. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    The Banner looks great for the front of the site, KUDOS to Theresa. Now we just need to update this page of the boards. I think the links should be republic insignias instead of small death stars. I also think we need a link for Current updates. The boards work great but like the link for news but more current-something I can write as far as monthly update. Just a thought on that-It would post the next meeting.

Oh, and a for sale link that we can control and post since the boards wont let us post stuff like that.

3. darth_Doh

darth_Doh Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    Hay all the web site looks great. I agree that there should be a seperate link for the selling of goods. Also maybe some recruitment statement of some sort to enlist more memebers. Other than those, I have no other suggestion about the site.

Signing out and see all later.

4. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Oh and maybe if people were willing a small bio on members such as likes or dislikes that could be pass word protected just in case we were searchin for different groups within the org to do something with. Because some collect and others just like sci fi movies

But I think we definitely need our own link for stuff for sale. That could be password protected too.

5. Captain_Sarcasm

Captain_Sarcasm Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2003
    Do you guys have a link to your site? I'd like to check it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.