St. Lou, MO New West County

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by DarthDan, Dec 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    first post in this thread for almost a month,
    and post
    for me!!!!!!!
  2. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    this is very very sad, i'm the only person to post in a full month and a half!
  3. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5

and i'm the only person to post in 2 months now.

WHERE'D EVERYBODY GO????
  4. Stardreamer Jedi Knight

star 3
    They were seduced by the Dark Side of the Force....
  5. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
  6. JediGemini Jedi Master

star 4
    And lots of lurkers... Hey, yodaboy!
  7. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    *yawn*

so........................................

hmmmmmmmmm...........

thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink

[face_plain]

i'm bored again...................

and i was just starting to be a good boy too!

bad things start to happen when i'm bored and have some time to burn..........
  8. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    tongiht could be fun
  9. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    wow! i just broke my posting slump with 58 posts yesterday!!

and i am challenging anyone who wants to accept: by this time in 6 months, whoever has gained the most posts is the winner!

any challengers??
  10. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Keep posts relevant. Posting for a post is spam. If you have to do this, keep it in one thread. If it gets out of control, then it'll be locked.
  11. Princess_Robin Jedi Master

star 4
    I have a hard enought time trying to remember to post in this forum at all...I spend most of me time at an ezboard forum...:) sorry
  12. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    you don't have to worry about that bobafemme, i learned the lesson of spam a looong time ago, in fact, it was before i registered this screen name.
    i'm just using this challenge as an insentive to get me to come to this board more often, like i used to.

so, any takers?
  13. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    bobafemme, if you've been reading the other posts in this thread, i get really exicted when i reach new milestones in my posting career. i'm that kinda guy :D
  14. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    and it is still spamming...
    St. Louis doesn't have an CR to help modding despite the prolific posting. Once you are official, your CR can take a kinder attitude towards this behavior. Until then, it's JC rules I'll enforce here.

I think this or the conversations with Yodaboy thread is a good place to do the nonsensical posting.

Deal? :)
  15. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    ok deal!

course it was pretty much contained here already.

and i don't see random silly stuff as spam, stuff that if for upping your post count is...... but i learned from argueing w/ stinrab that that view probably won't change. (although that was the best debate i've ever had on these boards ;) )
  16. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    y'know what? that give me an idea!
    gosh, that makes two!
    i'll have to make threads outa these!
    *eeriee music*
  17. Bountless_Info_Boy Jedi Padawan

Yikes! There are over 4000 chemicals in cigarette tobacco.
    Acetanisole, Acetic Acid, Acetoin, Acetophenone, 6-Acetoxydihydrotheaspirane, 2-Acetyl-3- Ethylpyrazine, 2-Acetyl-5-Methylfuran, Acetylpyrazine, 2-Acetylpyridine, 3-Acetylpyridine, 2-Acetylthiazole, Aconitic Acid, dl-Alanine, Alfalfa Extract, Allspice Extract, Oleoresin, And Oil, Allyl Hexanoate, Allyl Ionone, Almond Bitter Oil, Ambergris Tincture, Ammonia, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ammonium Phosphate Dibasic, Ammonium Sulfide, Amyl Alcohol, Amyl Butyrate, Amyl Formate, Amyl Octanoate, alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde, Amyris Oil, trans-Anethole, Angelica Root Extract, Oil and Seed Oil, Anise, Anise Star, Extract and Oils, Anisyl Acetate, Anisyl Alcohol, Anisyl Formate, Anisyl Phenylacetate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Extract, and Skins, Apricot Extract and Juice Concentrate, 1-Arginine, Asafetida Fluid Extract And Oil, Ascorbic Acid, 1-Asparagine Monohydrate, 1-Aspartic Acid, Balsam Peru and Oil, Basil Oil, Bay Leaf, Oil and Sweet Oil, Beeswax White, Beet Juice Concentrate, Benzaldehyde,Benzaldehyde Glyceryl Acetal, Benzoic Acid, Benzoin, Benzoin Resin, Benzophenone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Butyrate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Propionate, Benzyl Salicylate, Bergamot Oil, Bisabolene, Black Currant Buds Absolute, Borneol, Bornyl Acetate, Buchu Leaf Oil, 1,3-Butanediol, 2,3-Butanedione, 1-Butanol, 2-Butanone, 4(2-Butenylidene)-3,5,5-Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-One, Butter, Butter Esters, and Butter Oil, Butyl Acetate, Butyl Butyrate, Butyl Butyryl Lactate, Butyl Isovalerate, Butyl Phenylacetate, Butyl Undecylenate, 3-Butylidenephthalide, Butyric Acid, Cadinene, Caffeine, Calcium Carbonate, Camphene, Cananga Oil, Capsicum Oleoresin, Caramel Color, Caraway Oil, Carbon Dioxide, Cardamom Oleoresin, Extract, Seed Oil, and Powder, Carob Bean and Extract, beta-Carotene, Carrot Oil, Carvacrol, 4-Carvomenthenol, 1-Carvone, beta-Caryophyllene, beta-Caryophyllene Oxide, Cascarilla Oil and Bark Extract, Cassia Bark Oil, Cassie Absolute and Oil, Castoreum Extract,Tincture and Absolute,Cedar Leaf Oil, Cedarwood Oil Terpenes and Virginiana, Cedrol, Celery Seed Extract, Solid, Oil, And Oleoresin, Cellulose Fiber, Chamomile Flower Oil And Extract, Chicory Extract, Chocolate, Cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamic Acid, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Bark Oil, and Extract, Cinnamyl Acetate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Cinnamate, Cinnamyl Isovalerate, Cinnamyl Propionate, Citral, Citric Acid, Citronella Oil, dl-Citronellol, Citronellyl Butyrate, Citronellyl Isobutyrate, Civet Absolute, Clary Oil, Clover Tops, Red Solid Extract, Cocoa, Cocoa Shells, Extract, Distillate And Powder, Coconut Oil, Coffee, Cognac White and Green Oil, Copaiba Oil, Coriander Extract and Oil, Corn Oil, Corn Silk, Costus Root Oil, Cubeb Oil, Cuminaldehyde, para-Cymene, 1-Cysteine, Dandelion Root Solid Extract, Davana Oil, 2-trans, 4-trans-Decadienal, delta-Decalactone, gamma-Decalactone, Decanal, Decanoic Acid, 1-Decanol, 2-Decenal, Dehydromenthofurolactone, Diethyl Malonate, Diethyl Sebacate, 2,3-Diethylpyrazine,Dihydro Anethole, 5,7-Dihydro-2-Methylthieno(3,4-D) Pyrimidine, Dill Seed Oil and Extract, meta-Dimethoxybenzene, para-Dimethoxybenzene, 2,6-Dimethoxyphenol, Dimethyl Succinate, 3,4-Dimethyl-1,2-Cyclopentanedione, 3,5- Dimethyl-1,2-Cyclopentanedione, 3,7-Dimethyl-1,3,6-Octatriene, 4,5-Dimethyl-3-Hydroxy-2,5-Dihydrofuran-2-One, 6,10-Dimethyl-5,9-Undecadien-2-One, 3,7-Dimethyl-6-Octenoic Acid, 2,4-Dimethylacetophenone, alpha,para-Dimethylbenzyl Alcohol, alpha,alpha-Dimethylphenethyl Acetate, alpha,alpha Dimethylphenethyl Butyrate, 2,3-Dimethylpyrazine,2,5-Dimethylpyrazine, 2,6-Dimethylpyrazine, Dimethyltetrahydrobenzofuranone, delta-Dodecalactone, gamma-Dodecalactone, para-Ethoxybenzaldehyde, Ethyl 10-Undecenoate, Ethyl 2-Methylbutyrate, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetoacetate, Ethyl Alcohol, Ethyl Benzoate, Ethyl Butyrate, Ethyl Cinnamate, Ethyl Decanoate, Ethyl Fenchol, Ethyl Furoate, Ethyl Heptanoate, Ethyl Hexanoate, Ethyl Isovalerate, Ethyl Lactate, Ethyl Laurate, Ethyl Levulinate, Ethyl Maltol,Ethyl Methyl Phen
  18. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    catch him before he runs away into the sunset again! he had 3rd degree burns last time and a medical bill the size of texas!!
  19. Princess_Robin Jedi Master

star 4
    ummm....if I bother to read all of that some one shoot me....
  20. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
  21. Jedi_Tabee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I feel sorry for oyou, I read the first and last one... that's all I need.
  22. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    i feel sorry for you too! i would never actually read that whole thing. it's just one of those things you look at, but don't read.
  23. Princess_Robin Jedi Master

star 4
    no read no read nanananaaaa! (think Lion King)

anyways....
  24. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I have to read every word. You never know when someone is going to try to slip in a no-no.
  25. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    0_o i thought you had to do it for school or something :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.