main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New X-men trailer, yummy

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by RogerRoger517, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
  2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002

I noticed Mag and mystique are hanging out with the x-men in teh back ground shot of Jean reading the Elfs mind.

Hehehe, i also like how she seems to show off her Telekentic powers alot more this time around.

I can't wait.

3. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    I wonder how far out they will try to run the movie series. Would they try to bring out the "Dark Phoenix" saga? It does seem that Jean Gray's powers are stonger in this one doesn't it.

4. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    That would make me a happy camper, the Phoenix is my favorite character in all of X-Men.

I noticed she seems to have gotten stronger two, before she seemed to have trouble stopping Toad mid air. Now, if i'm not mistaken, she seems to be stopping cyc's optic blast.

I hope the group keeps coming back for more and more movies, i wouldn't mind seeing this turn into a Star Trek like thing,

5. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Hopefully not too much like Star Trek. I don't want every other movie in the franchise to just suck.

6. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Well, the first one was good and the second one will obviously be good, so they are already one step ahead of that Star Trek curse.

7. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    [image=http://superherohype.com/gallery/X-Men/X2/Movie_Stills/nightcrawlertail.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.