main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New X2 trailer

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Jedi_Knight150, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Hey IG, did you catch the Battle of the Planets/Witchblade crossover? That was pretty wild, Princess kicks ass! :D

My very short list:
    BotP
    all SW
    Route 666 (CrossGen is an awesome line! Wish I could get em all)
    The occasional Batman Elseworlds oneshots, i love those!
    The Marvel Manga series was cool too, wish they'd continue that

2. IG_88a

IG_88a Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2002
    nope never got into any witchblade stuff.
    I also never liked the art in the marvel mangaverse comics.
    Did you get the Jeph Loeb, Jim Lee Batman? the Hush storyline? next issue out yesterday has evil possessed superman :D can't wait to get it this arvo.
    Did you read the Star Wars Valentine special? written by my fave writer Judd Winnick. oh and if you liked the writing in that, you should read Judds other work, he's best known for Barry Ween, Frumpy the Clown, Exiles and now Green Lantern, but soon will stop doing Green Lantern and Exiles to concentrate of Green Arrow after Brad Metzer finished his run.

3. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I was never into Witchblade either, I just got it cuz of the BotP crossover.
    The Valentine Story was surprisingly a lot better than I was expecting. Actually managed to do some character development without being too mushy. A+

4. Mandalorian_Warrior

Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    Its been a while since I've regularly kept up with comics, but I'm a marvel fan.
    My interest is actually renewed again, so I'd like to start reading some of the good ol' titles
    Xmen, Iron Man, Amazing Spiderman
    we'll see...
    Did anyone happen to see the short preview of x2 sunday night on fox? They only showed a few seconds of footage, mostly from the trailers, but there were a few more little things from the swat team scene or whatever.

5. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    oh yeah, I've been getting the new Batman story line too. Good stuff.

6. IG_88a

IG_88a Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2002
    Mandalorian, i recommend you read Ultimate Spiderman, it will blow you away, and if you liked venom, you'll love him in Ultimate Spidey :D
    Judd Winnick has been overlooked by the comic community for far too long, he should be in the top three of writers. If you want to read some of his work, he is currently on Green Lantern (his run finishes on issue 165)
    He starts his run on Green Arrow soon, and he finishes Exiles soon too. His best work or some of it, is Barry Ween Boy Genius and Frumpy the Clown, i highly recomend reading Barry and Frumpy.

7. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    Ultimate Spidey is amusing...for like 5 seconds.

8. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Judd Winnick?! isn't he the guy who was on the real world and wrote the SW valentine's day special?! [face_sick]

:p

9. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I'm not crazy about Judd Winnick. I've never enjoyed anything he's written. I really disliked his work on Grenn Lantern. It caused me to drop the book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.