New years day, The Masquerade

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Axia_Euxine, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Game on for this saturday, anyone who shows up gets a holiday surprise, anyone who brings something cool and vampiric get a bonus surprise. Anyone who shows up in costume gets a bonus surprise. (hint hint) Anyone who brings his camera and Dracula on DVD gets a bonus surprise. Anyone who shows up for one last game gets to be the harbinger of a new direction for the game (hint, cough, talon, cough, cough (not to mention you could give me that jabba-su-goodie you were talking about) Anyone who brings one cool idea for the character or the game gets a bonus surprise. Anyone who shows up naked will probably be arrested...and cold.
  2. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    will do....i assume that you will be arriving around 7?
  3. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah... I should be there around 7.
  4. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    i don't have a vampire costume...:( or else i would totally wear it.
  5. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    eh...i just plan on wearing my return of the jedi t-shirt.
  6. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I am sorry, I will not be there. But I gotta figure out how to get you guys your little presents. I know you will get a kick out of them.

Maybe I will stop by for second just to drop them off.

Although that is a LOT of conditional surprises you posted up there.... makes me curious.
  7. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    I would just like to post that I am totally offended that no one bothered to get my home number from Luminara and call me....I was absent because I stayed up all nite New Year's Eve, then went and worked an 8 1/2 hour shift at Starbucks, and proceeded to go home and sleep which brought about the unfortunate event of my sleeping through my alarm...... I'm already discussed my dismay with Luminara....and now I'm very very sad, especially when I read this thread....especially since I'm been without a computer for 2 weeks, and am now just able to check the board.... feel bad for me....all of you!!!! I DEMAND PITY!!!!!! And since I missed the cool dress like a vampire nite, I don't know if I'll ever wear my costume, there doesn't seem to be any point......
  8. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    i told everyone why you weren't there, dude. and the dress like a vampire nite was especially for you. there was a camera and everything.
  9. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm sure our gracious Gm is understanding and would possibly be willing to give you the phatty XP on our next Vampire game...however the camera that was there this past game will not be there on the coming up game for I will be absent....I will be far away in Indiana with my Camera.
  10. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    but ah-ha! I am getting a camera phone from work!!!
  11. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    petra will not be there for the next vampire game. she will be far away visiting her parental units... :(
  12. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Cool... and easy target for The Gameworks Vampire! nyuk!
  13. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

star 2
    *smacks forehead*
    You have nothing better to do with your un-life than pick on worthless children on the Strip?

And they say that the Malkavians have problems :)
  14. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    had problems...he's dead now!!! dead, dead, dead!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.