main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Year's ...errr... Life Day plans!

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Mauler_II, Dec 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldschoolSWfan

oldschoolSWfan Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2002
    Hi All! first time I found this Milwookie board!
    Well for any of you who are music fans, Ive got an idea for tonight!
    Come see my band ZIGZAG at THE GIG 1132 E. Wright St. - we play mostly all original tunes, old school allmans/GDead type stuff - with lots of vocal harmonies. And 2 of us are HUGE scifi fans.
    Wright st. is 2 blocks north of North Ave, and the bar is one block east of Humboldt.
    There will be food and champagne and all that.
    I'm the guitar player with blonde hair - Matt.
    Please say Hi! at the breaks, I sure would like to know that I'm not the only lightsaber carrying adult around town.

Matt

P.S. to the gal who works at Landmark, if you peruse these boards - my buddy Zach did some work at your house and told me about your huge collection - I'm very jealous!

2. SkyJammer

SkyJammer Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Have fun, y'all. I'm headed up north for New Year's -- let's hope traffic isn't bad.

Keep it safe and Happy New Year!

-Phil

3. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Well, I figure I'll be there somewhere between 9 and 10. I've got a bottle of Spumante, a cheese plate and two shrimp plates. I'll see you all when I get there.

4. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    Andrea and I are coming...We'll bring random munchies and beverages.

5. TwistyMaeSkywalker

TwistyMaeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2000
    Oy....well, I took a hefty beating durring a swordfight today (even with padding, those things HURT!) and I have a friend who's coming to keep me company durring the party, so it looks like I'm out for sure.

Ah, well. We'll see what happens.

6. A_New_HopeLily

A_New_HopeLily Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2002
    Hey Dan... I just wanted to let you know... that two of my friends MAY be coming along with Catie and me. It's not definate yet... I just wanted to fill you in so its not a total suprise if they decide to join us.

See you later bro!

Cally

7. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Dan (Kelly and Family) just wanted to say thanks for hosting such a swell get together. I myself had an absolutely marvelous time and I can say that D did as well. You were both gracious to put up with our obnoxiousness for an entire evening. Oh and once again, the icy beverages were quite tasty. Thanks a bunch.

M & D

8. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Well, I'm back in the Mad-Town. Dan, thanks again for the party, and thank Kelly for putting up with us also. It was a blast, and it was fun hanging out with all of you tonight.

Oh, and if I may make a suggestion for next year Dan... Get a bigger tree. ;)

9. SySnootles

SySnootles Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I would like to thank you as well for a wonderful New Year's Eve. I don't usually go out for the holiday, but I am very glad I made an exception this year. Thank you all very much for making it so memorable.

And let Jake know I'll kill dinosaurs with him any time.

10. Jedi_Knight_Isadore

Jedi_Knight_Isadore Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    I am awake and called in sick to work because I think I had a little too much fun last night. Thanks for putting up with me. Hope to see everyone again.

Devan

11. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Yeah, I figure I'll chime in here and say that Caitlin and I had a really good time as well. Thanks Dan and family for hosting.

I think we need to have more of these house parties. :D

Jeff

12. Auraveda

Auraveda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2001
    Ah yes, it was a blast, despite my utter ineptitude at Halo. :)

And I don't even have a headache this morning.

13. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Bob and I just want to add our thanks to Dan and Kelly for being such great hosts. We had a wonderful time! :)

14. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Hi everybody. I'm SUPER sorry I couldn't make it. A friend of mine got into a car accident with a drunk last night around 8 and I didn't feel right going to a party so I stayed with her. I'm glad to hear you all had a good time. I'll make it next time for sure!! :)

15. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Thanks to Mauler II and everyone else for a fine New Year's Eve party. I had a wonderful time. It was a great way to begin 2003.

Phil

16. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    It was a pleasure having you all!

Amazingly, most of Europe and the Americas were all conquered that night. Little remains in the fridge!

17. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Dan, that was such a great party that I lost all sense of time. I had no idea it was 3 AM when we finally started leaving. I'm sorry about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.