main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Years Eve 2007 in London

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by timbolton, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Was just thinking on the way home about what to do on New Years Eve and the fact that there isn't much time left to come to London one more time before the end of the year (especially with moving house etc going on). Would anyone be up for a meet bewteen Chrimbo and New Year's Eve? I may come down to see that exhibition with SW memorabilia, King Tut, the Chinese Soldiers, and maybe even see a lion king. Get all the things I wanted to do this year in as quick a time as I can, then we can go smiling into 2008.

So far I haven't beat New Years Eve in NYC/New Jersey with FF NYC. Maybe we can top it this year?

2. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Sounds like a great plan Tim, and I'd certainly like to meet-up at some stage of the New Year if you're heading down. Only downisde is I could only spare one day, and as this stage it would be impossible to say which day that would be. Going to the theatre sounds good to me though, so I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any :)

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    New Year's Eve is good for me :D

4. JediKnight_Veronna

JediKnight_Veronna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2006
    sounds like a great idea i would definatly be up for it [face_dancing]

5. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Cool idea, tim. :) There is a 99% probability that I will go back home over the Christmas holidays, but if I stay here, I would really like to meet up.

6. Leia-Organa

Leia-Organa Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2005
    I'd be keen for the chinese warriors, already seen Lion King though.

7. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    The West End is always worth re-visiting.
    I've seen The Lion King 3 times & Other productions more then that.

Just a shame that these things are so expensive to go to.

8. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Thanks for all the replies and interest so far! Glad there may be people to spend some time with :D

For what to go and see - don't think we could cover all what I posted about above in a day, so we can decide on what people would want to see for the day we meet up. I'll be staying for a number of days, but am guessing most people can only give up one day, I'll see anything we didn't get chance to do on the other days. I am happy for people to join me for more than one day btw ;)

I'll book a hotel very soon :)

9. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Sorry everyone, been a change. With my house move and other stuff going on, don't think it'd be the best idea for me to vanish off over the New Year weekend till I have sorted everything out. Gutted I can't, but it's gonna be a little confused and stressful round then, so I'll need to sort out home stuff first. Will look into coming down to London sometime early in New Year.

Hope you all have a good time.

10. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    No problem Tim. Hopefully we'll all be able to catch up sometime in to the new year :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.