New Years Eve Event

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Would anyone be interested in getting together to do something on New Year's Eve? My mom thinks bowling would be fun. I think Riverlanes is having some kind of New Year's deal going on. Or if we wanted, we could just hang out at someone's house and play games and watch the count down. What do ya think?
  2. banditajs Jedi Knight

star 1
    Russ and I had about the same thought, if everybody would like to get together for New Years Eve. We wouldn't care either way.
  3. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sadly i'm working until 11 that night.... Can someone burn down my computer the day before so i can get it off? :p
  4. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
    I get to work until 1 AM so I feel your pain Mike.
  5. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    1 am poor Amanda and you! Now I don't feel as bad. But at least we have all the new years for the rest of our lives to be with each other!!!
  6. AladdinSane Jedi Knight

star 1
    So, it seems that everyone is either having to work or is doing their own thing ?!?! We are considering a Hockey game with a friend and possibly just back home for games and such .... I don't know about bowling - it's probably too late to make reservations and they most of the time do Colorama on New Years Eve (gambling like game) - Plus ALOT of drinking in the area.
    Chime in if there are any more ideas or thoughts. I don't know what we are planning yet. (We'se like to wait 'til the last possible second.)
  7. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Due to the fact that Mike works so late, I think I am just going to set back and work on my puzzle and watch some Naurto. I have been working on my 1000 piece puzzle for 5 evenings now and have only about 80 pieces or less to complete it!!! I am so excited about it! Anyway, Happy New Years everyone!
  8. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well if anything happens i wouldn't be opposed to going for it as soon as i get off work. I do have a chance of getting off at 10 if none of the losers.. i mean workers, picks up hours between 10-11.
  9. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    HEY!!! We can have it at my house. Everyone can come over around 8:00 to play games. Bring board games if you'd like. PM me for directions if you don't know or remeber how to get here. We'll have chips and drinks. At my mom's request, the party will need to end around 1:00am. We'll have sparkling grape juice to toast in the new year! We're looking foward to seeing everyone tonight. :D
  10. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like fun Shelbi.. i'll be there after 10 or after 11... If it's after 11, i'll call you all and let you know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.