main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA New Years Eve

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    The New Years Eve bash/gathering is still on but will instead be held at the Crazy Old Wizards place. So, Lorenzo, go buy those beans.:D

I refuse to let some pettiness spoil this for everyone else that had planned on attending. The idea is to have fun. Everyone is welcome.

See you here.

Bette and Barry

PS.I think we get to whack Justin in place of the Wookie.[face_devil] :D

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    is it to be at the same time?

3. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Yes we will be starting at about the same time but eating may be a bit later. You know the Wizard and his BBQ.:rolleyes:
    I will try to have as much ready as possible. Which will include for hisself plenty of mashed potatoes.;)

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I have to work until 11pm, so I will see everyone next week. If I can, I would love to stop by on my lunch.

5. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Green beans on the way. Got it! Look forward to seeing everyone cuz I'll be bringing the new helmet to add to the group's collection! Now, which one of you knows how to make clone armor?o_O

6. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Thanks Bette and Barry for taking over hosting the New Years luncheon. I wasn't up for hosting anything this weekend. I hope you all have a GREAT New Year....

Signing Off....

7. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    Might stop by for awhile after I drop Jerry off at work, before I head over to the family thing, but I can't say for absolute sure. More or less depends upon what PFC Deal wants to do.

8. Ischade

Ischade Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    ok...still bringing the quiche.....and still a mebbe on the something sweet bit....leaning towards a chocolate puddle cake...course...if y'all aren't into enough chocolate in one item to send you into a stupour.....mebbe i should think up something else....

and yepper...still bringing the whacking utensils.....and warned Justin to be prepared for ducking and dodging.....

meow.....

me*

9. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    All right half of the Cruz family came down with either the flu or cold symptoms today which includes the baby so she's having a rough time right now. She spent most of last night awake and most of today sleeping in daddy's arms while her momma was sick in bed. The whole house is on quaranteen right now so count us out for tomorrow.

See you next Friday. Happy New Year.

10. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Julia, I am so glad that you and Justin are coming. Barry wanted me to nag you because he wants to get to know the two of you better and I concur. You have done a lot for our little group and we do consider you both members. Looking forward to quiche and passing out over something full of chocolate.

Cruzer, sorry to hear your family is ill. Barry says to use the Force. Since he had a cold this past week I don't kow if that will work but it is worth a try.

Are you wearing the trooper helmet around the house to protect yourself from germs?[face_laugh]

(Wizard) "You are more then welcome to bring your colds over here especially since we planned the entire menu around greenbean cass. Now what are we supposed to do? Only joking. Get better soon."

11. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    [face_laugh] scoundrels don't have force powers, and Quinton used all his force powers up on making his mom a nervous reck when he took off for almost two hours earlier this evening while I was out getting medicine and movies and we hadn't the faintest idea where he was(after dark). He showed up at the house while his mom was out driving around looking for him. Rarely does he get spanked, but tonight he couldn't come close to conjuring up enough force powers to keep daddy's Harley Davidson(the big belt)belt off his butt one time. Lately he's been turning to the dark side and he needed some encouragement to come back over to the lighter side of things...for his mom's sake!

Like the idea about the helmet, but I don't want to push it with Mrs. Trooper [face_worried];) since the helmet itself was an unauthorized purchase.[face_devil]

12. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    We want you to know that if the family gets better you are still encouraged to show up here.

If we don't see you have a great New Year and wish your family the same from us.

Bette and Barry

13. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    bummer about the epidemic, cruzer...

if you feel like slipping away (somewhere local) for a little while tonight, i will be home. you're more than welcome to pop by, and you can even bring the sithling if you want. not really planning anything, just hanging out and maybe wrestling with my new nightmare before christmas video game. we could have that beer, finally...

or not.

if i don't see you, have an excellent new year's eve!

14. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    thanks for the offer, would have any other night, but by last night I was running a temp, caughing controlably and still helping out in taking care of the little one. Quinton's the only one who hasn't caught anything...I think it's because of his dark powers:). I'll send him over j/k.

I'm still wanting to get that coffee one of these days.

15. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    coffee? you bet!

hope you feel better soon, cruzer... i'll have to check that Helmet out some other time.

16. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Happy New Year's Eve/Day to Everyone!! I'd love to come to the party, but the drive right now is a tad long-ish.

I'm coming home Tuesday so have the red carpet and everything ready.

Glad to know Firefly is getting passed around, great show. I can't wait to get hom to Serenity. It came out the day I left and me mum pre-ordered two so I haveta wait.

Best Wishes. See you soon!!

17. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    happy new year's eve to all!!!

*crawls into a bottle of absinthe*

18. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    *crawls back out again, just a bit more slowly*

well, that was interesting. could've been better, could've been worse. lots of gunfire, heard the cannon again, a few sirens, the traditional pan lid percussion, and some twit who was still shooting off something loud at 230am.

and The Dave made it home at 1145. so all was well.

19. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    Spent all day moaning and aching in bed. Took two dosages of Nyquil at 10p.m. and I was out for the rest of the night. But I can remember how many idiots with guns we have in P-ville that alway seem to come out New Years Eve. It's always scary to think about all those bullets coming back down. We had our car hood hit by a stray New Years eve bullet when I was small one year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.