main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Year's Festivities

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Sith_Slayer, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    With the end of 2003 rapidly approaching, what is everyone planning in regards to the Ringing in of the New Year?

For those currently sans plans, this might provide some heretofor unknown opportunities for mutually participatory celebration.

Cory, that means P-A-R-T-Y...

2. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I dont know what I'm doing yet. Thats too far ahead...cant see past Christmas yet, lol. Might kick it wid me mum.

3. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Well, if we don't get something going soon, I might end up getting tix to Big Head Todd & Hazel Miller at the Filmore. My friend Mike will be in town and it would be nice to be able to introduce you guys to him... Seeing as he is my big brother, and the guy responsible for keeping me alive long enough to meet you people... Hey, that makes it all his fault ;)

4. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Well what do we want to do?

1. Go somewhere quite to reflect on the year & watch the ball drop w/ Dick?

2. Live band, pool, dancing & drinking?

3. D.J., dancing, & drinking?

5. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Dancing and drinking are always nice. Dick is entertaining as well. I barely figured out the whole time zone thing a few years ago. I guess I just thought that some magic made it midnight in new york and in denver at the same time. [face_blush]

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    party sounds friggin sweet...however...I might already have plans that night. I also don't think I could make it up to Denver b/c I have to work the 29Dec-02Jan, otherwise I would try to bring my plans with me...

7. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Mobile plans? I'm intrigued [face_devil]

8. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Definitely drinking and dancing, the rest is all variable.

9. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    lol, well the only plans I have are with someone, not somewhere, so I guess the plans are mobile. But again, driving up to denver wouldn't be a great idea since I gotta work the next day (think she might too), and chances of neither of us drinking on new year's is pretty slim ;)

10. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    wish i could do something. but i get to work til at least 11.

11. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Still not actually seeing suggestions :(

Anyone....

Anyone...

Bueller?....

12. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I think I'm just going to do the low-key nye thang this year. Hang out in front of the tube, ya know? I'm old now, and thats what old folk do. :D

13. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Feh. I did the sit around at home and go to bed before midnight thing last year. This year I want some sort of party... I keep hoping I can talk my family into going over to Santa Cruz for First Night, but I dunno if it will happen...

14. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I think me & Mike are gonna do the Big Head Todd thing (& maybe Roxanne if I hear back from her :p ). Let me know if anyone wants to meet for dinner before hand. :)

15. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Looks like it's gonna be pretty tame evening on this end. More of a tinkling, as opposed to a ringing in of the New Year.

16. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    no doubt, I was waiting for someone to call me today but they never did. Oh well.

17. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    I had a great time last night. Didn't even drink that much, but it was lots of fun. 'Course the whole being up early to go to work today kinda sucked, but I got released at 12:30, so it's not so bad :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.