main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass New Years Resolutions....broken already or sticking to them.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Well it is 2005 and I have been good so far.

Some of mine are:
    1. Get in better shape and take better care of myself.

2. Work less overtime if possible.

3. Unload most of my collectibles to free up space in house. Alot of Star Wars 1995 through 2005 stuff.
    (I guess I should go E-bay with this resolution)

4.Get the chapter going and becoming official by Celebration 3.

How are everyone else's going.

2. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    My two biggest resolutions are to lose a little weight and get my finances in check. I already started eating better a little better before Christmas, Thanksgiving was my cutoff, but I haven't started working on the $$$ thing yet.

3. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    My resolutions were to drop some weight and complete remodeling my place. So far I'm doing okay.

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    What kind of remodeling are you doing?

5. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Well, I ripped up all the old flooring and carpet and put down new carpet and Pergo flooring. I dug out and repaired some imperfections in the wall. Replaced the light fixtures. Striped and repainted the iron rails on my balcony. Added a new garbage disposal. Refaced the kitchen cabinets replaced the stove and refrigerator (which came today). All I need to do now is the Bathroom.

It?s not really wide but it?s very long. I plan on moving the sink and toilet down a few feet and replacing the regular tub with an oversized sunken tub. (I?m over 6 feet tall so a small tub just sucks). The place was built in the early 70?s and the bathroom really shows it. It?s that awful bright blue tile with the same blue fixtures. I want something more modern.

6. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    I can see why you would want a more modern bathroom, good luck to everyone keeping their resolutions, I didn't make any because I thought that I would not be able to keep them.

7. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    I didn't make any, mostly because I'm just lazy. [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.