main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA New Years

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Yodaa, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    For those who where not at borders last night, (Yes, we did miss you!). The first annual (at least I hope) OTS New Years Eve Party will be held at my house. Please let me know by Dec 17th (At the Holiday Special get together at the Crazy Old Wizards) weather or not you will be attending. I will supply all the soda's and munchies. If you all would like this to be a pot luck, we can do that. Have a few ideas of what you might want to bring and we can talk about it and finalize plans on the 17th.

I hope to see all of you their.

2. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    That sounds like fun, will have to run it by the Lady Tater and see if she is wanting to go bowling this year or not (been going bowling for New Years since we got married :) ) Will let you know soon.

3. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    I'm in for it.

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Liz and I would like to come, and we will if possible. Liz's family sometimes have a new year's thing, so we might be attending both, who knows. I will let you know more after I speak with Queen Smith, hahah

5. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    The wizard and I plan on attending. Let us know if you need any help.

6. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    not this kid, unless for some reason the dave doesn't have to do inventory/year-end stuff at work.

we have an ironclad NYE tradition, and if he's working, tulare wouldn't cut it.

have fun without me.

7. beadchaser

beadchaser Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2005
    Just wanted to let you all know that st. mort's is having a shindig as well at my place and you're all invited; we're gonna be presenting ed & karen with a sappy, dust-gathering article of commemoration for *time served* (prolly a sword) because they're moving to Las Vegas.

I still have sum o dat special fruit left that wasn't opened at Kearney.

8. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    A bit late to change to your place Margie... I have already purchased stuff for our party. I hope you all have a great new years.

Don't forget guys, we need to finalize plans this weekend, the 17th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.