main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New York Aidswalk! May 16th!

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by MerlynNY, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MerlynNY

MerlynNY Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2002
    Hey Folks,

I posted this awhile back, but I just wanted to post a reminder for those considering joining the Aidswalk.

So far there are 15 people who signed up. Most of which are going in costume (myself included).

I'd like to take this time to extend an invite to any and all garrisons/rebel legion/fanforce, neighboring or otherwise, who would like to join us for this year's walk! We'll all be trooping for a great cause! To find a cure! Last year we were a pretty big hit, and we plan to come back in force this year!

So if you can lend a hand (or feet) please let me know. This would be a great event for all the local garrisons to walk together!

Sign-In for the Walk opens at 8:30 AM at the Central Park entrance on 59th Street and 5th Avenue. Nobody is required to do the entire walk, unless you're one of those crazy troopers that want to! lol

So if you'd like to join your fellow trooper and sign up, please do the following. Go to www.aidswalk.net, click on AIDSWALK NY, click on REGISTER (on the left hand side), click JOIN A TEAM, and then select NORTHEAST REMNANT from the dropdown list.

We have proud members from the 501st, the Rebel Legion and Fanforce as a part of this team. Anyone can join, anyone can particpate.

Can't walk the walk? No problem, you can donate if you'd like.

Can't donate? No problem, you can walk if you'd like.

Don't want to wear your costume, no problem, walk with us out of costume!

The level of your participation is completely up to you! :)

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesistate to contact me! I'd love to make this a big event for everyone!

-Dion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.