main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Yuuzhan Vong books

Discussion in 'Literature' started by darthjulian777, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATimson

ATimson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 19, 2003
    I'm not; The Unifying Force made a big deal about putting the Vong on a bus at the end of it.

Sudooku likes this.
  2. Trip

Trip Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    Alas, I suspect Vongerella got buried in the same grave LotF tossed the rest of Lumiya's backstory into.

3. Blue_but_beautiful

Blue_but_beautiful Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    That's exactly what I and a good few others have been saying all this time, you would have thought that they would have been mentioned more so, considering the impact they had in the NJO novels. A total break in favour of something new (or old, depending on your point of view ;) ), or merely a missed opportunity? :confused:

I really hope they do go back and visit the Yuuzhan Vong, either as Allies or as a threat. It would be quite interesting to see what leads them up to the points raised briefly in the Legacy comics. Not to mention how they have adapted to life on Zonama Sekot.
    And what about those Yuuzhan Vong that did not agree to the surrender in TUF? What became of them. There are many possibilities to revisit them at some point.

And as Robimus said, perhaps the eventual return of Nom Anor ;) [face_whistling]

Sudooku likes this.
  4. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I'm sort of Vong-ed out after the NJO. But I think a one-shot with a Vong-centered plot could be interesting so long as they've stopped with the one dimensional geonicidal maniac plotlines.

5. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    well i think they need to do a sonoma sekot novel featuring the vong. especially the redmeption of the vong to the force, and thier role on sekot.

Sudooku likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.