main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Zealand Filmmaker Needs Your Help!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by NZPoe, Nov 13, 2011.

1. NZPoe

NZPoe Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    Hey guys,

Those of you who know me know that I used to frequent this forum quite a bit in the old days and I produced a fan-film called THE FANIMATRIX. Since then I've gone on to work in the New Zealand film industry and produced a couple of short films in that time.

I need your guys help as I have, quite to my surprise, become a finalist in a local New Zealand film financing competition called MAKE MY MOVIE. The competition was simple: submit a teasing synopsis and a poster and be in to win $100,000NZD (about $80K in USD) to shoot a feature film. My project, entitled NUMBER 8 WIRE, has become one of the 12 finalists (out of almost 800 entries) and needs public votes to stay in the running.

If you can spare 3 seconds and 2 mouse-clicks of your time and you have a Facebook account, could you please take a visit to my project's page here:

http://www.makemymovie.co.nz/finalist/finalist-number-8-wire/

And click in the LIKE button located on the right-hand-side of the screen, under the 'Share Your Project' header?

Likewise you can look at the other 11 finalists here: http://www.makemymovie.co.nz/ and vote for other projects as well. You can vote for as many projects as you like. It only takes 3 seconds and 2 mouse-clicks and you could make a world of difference for us who're trying to get our first feature film project off the ground! You can also share the page on your Facebook if you'd like your friends to vote for us too.

Please, if you can support us with a mere 3 seconds of your time, it would be an amazing gesture and we would be eternally grateful.

Sorry to spam the board like this, but I thought I could maybe rely on a few old friends on this board to give us an extra boost in the voting and help us get our film made!

2. drewjmore

drewjmore Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 15, 2007
    help is on the way...

3. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    My vote's in. Good luck, man.

Question: what is a "tramper"?

4. Scott_M

Scott_M Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2000
    Someone who goes bushwalking or hiking in Aotearoa.

5. NZPoe

NZPoe Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    THANKS HEAPS for your support guys, you all rock!

There'll be a big update soon regarding all the 12 finalists (we had to make pitch videos) so I'll be sure to link that! :)