main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by TK7618, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK7618

TK7618 Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2003
    Hi all! I'm 27 and an avid Star Wars fan. I recently got Stormtrooper armor and joined the 501st Legion. I enjoy reading the novels and collecting various Star Wars items. Oh, my name is Jerry and I live in Delaware County.

2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the Philly Outer Rim Fan Force Jerry!!! :)

I am Wendy and I am the Council Advisor of this Fan Force chapter. I am going to be sending you a PM soon so keep an eye out for it.

On August 23rd, we are having a meeting/BBQ. Please try to attend and RSVP in the thread in this forum.

This is a good time to join, we are planning many events after Dragon Con. Are you going to DC by any chance?

Again welcome, and I look forward to meeting you soon. :D

3. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Wow! We're having an influx of new members! Very cool.

Well, Welcome Jerry. I think you'll find us a fun and active group. We do both charity and social activities. Join us at our Summer BBQ on Aug 23 to meet us and get involved!

:)
    Jenni

4. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    Hi Jerry! Nice to meet you. My name is Ruth, and I'm quite new here myself. I love the SW novels too -- I just finished reading Tatooine Ghost.

5. kaijujedi

kaijujedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2003
    Hey Gang, my name is Rob and I am new as well. I live in the Fort Washington area and just found out about you guys. I am very happy and excited to become a part of your group. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with all of you.

6. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Hi Rob,
    Make sure you check out our calendar on www.PhillyOuterRim.org and come to our BBQ on Aug 23! We'd love to meet you and the rest of the new folks as well! :)

J

7. TK7618

TK7618 Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2003
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to learning/sharing information about the greatest saga ever told.

8. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome Rob!!! I have sent you a pm so keep an eye out for it!!

All these new people!!! YEAH!!!!! :D :D :D

So do any of you have a sw costume or have ever thought about getting one? Many of us here do sew and make our own costumes so if you need any help getting one yourself, let us know. :)

9. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Thanks for taking care of our new members Maleficant! I have a couple more emails to send you so you can subscribe them to our Yahoo Group mailing list!

:)

10. Khemist_Karla

Khemist_Karla Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2002
    Hi Everybody! I'm new here too. My name is Karla, I'm 30 and live in the Reading area. I've been a Star Wars fan since '77 when I first saw ANH. I've been trying to keep up with the novels, but haven't been doing a good job of it. I do some collecting, but not a lot. If I would buy everything I wanted, I'd probably break the bank, or send my credit cards through the roof! :)

Looking forward to meeting everybody!
    Karla

11. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome Khemist_Karla, I have sent you a PM, please keep an eye out for it. :D

12. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Hi I am Christopher, 31 years old and have been a Star Wars fan since I was 5. I still collect original trilogy collectibles when I can. Everything else is in my bio.

I am a member of the Boston Rebels and have been since March of this year.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope to make a trip sometime down to PA.

Hope you all can maybe make a trip up to Boston sometime too.

Thanks! :)

13. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Hi Christopher,
    Thanks for posting here and introducing yourself but this is really for our local newbies. ;)

Jenni

14. JediMom3

JediMom3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Hi all. I'm Andrea. I am 37(yeah a Jedi Dinosaur) I have been a fan all my life. Love all the movies especially OT. I love collecting SW and reading the books to my kids. I'm married and have 3 younglings. Looking forward to meeting all of you on the 23rd. :D

15. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome Andrea to the Philly Outer Rim!! :D

I also have a son, he's 5, how old are your children?

Wow Jenni, I think 4 new members in 2 weeks is a chapter record! :)

I can't wait to meet all of our new members very soon.

16. JediMom3

JediMom3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Hi,
    My oldest, Andrew is 8y/o, my middle, Christian is 4 1/2y/o, and my third Olivia, is 3 1/2y/o. They all love SW too. They have bins of SW toys. The three of them play Han, Luke and Leia it is too dang cute. :)

17. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    :eek:

My god...did I just see KoP like double in size? :p

Welcome to the new people of Pennsylvania...from across the river in New Jersey.

Enjoy the Outer Rim...they have been very nice people for us to work with in the past...

I'm J.Sat...co-President from the NJO. See you guys around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.