main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_Thoth, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Thoth

Darth_Thoth Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2008
    Hi all, I am new here and a fan of Star Wars. I am a fan/author of fanfiction and also. I like the Star Wars altogether and like all time periods except Legacy with Darth Krayt and the loads of Dark Lords which follow a Dark Lord...

I am a fan of Sith and Jedi equally.

I look forward to posting with you all! It seems like a pleasent place to post with intelligent and enthusiastic people.

2. Beskargirl

Beskargirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 2, 2007
    Hi! And welcome to the boards![:D] Hope you have fun here:D

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, Darth_Thoth! :)

Yep, you're right. There are lots of people, friendly people who love to talk about all different shades of SW and it's really hard to get bored here or to have no fun. ;)

Good luck with your FanFic! :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    You should definately come see some of us on the FanFiction boards.
    It's fun all over the place.

Welcome to the boards! [:D]

5. Darth_Thoth

Jan 26, 2008
    Thanks for the welcomes everybody. I have already witnessed the discussions and am pleased with what i have seen, I think it will be a good place to post.

I will be reading and watching the fanfic forum closely, Also i have posted the first chapters of my story if anyone is interested(Link below).

6. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Welcome to the JC, Thoth! I, too, got my start in fanfiction a loooooong time ago, and you'll find that you'll be in good company on the boards over there.

If you need any help with anything, just send me a PM. I'll wander my way over to your fanfic and see what I can see. :D

Just watch out for the YJCC forum. They're enthusiastic, but they're a little drain bramaged. :p

7. jediknightruthie

jediknightruthie Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I know, I'm a little late on the welcome but it's better late than never. Ello Thoth! :)

I hope we get to see you around some more, and that you have fun while on the boards.

Like the others said, any questions at all just ask away. I don't mind helping. ;)

8. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    I'm a little later than ruthie, but cooler than trika :cool: [face_mischief] welcome to the WNU with stands for... [face_thinking]

Wisecracking No-namby-pamby Undertaking

yup. that's it!

9. Darth_Thoth

Jan 26, 2008
    Thanks all for your greetings, It is appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.