Newbee here

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City, OK' started by dtsman, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtsman Jedi Knight

Hello everyone. I love the forum. I just wanted to say I am glad I found this place. I also had a couple of questions. Since I am new should I really worry about the being adopted part by an oldbee? :) Or should I just kind of wing it? I have already joined your Jediokc forum also. I love some of the pics and hope to get to come to some of the get togethers if I am welcome. I love SW but I am not all that knowladgeable when it comes to any of the characters outside the movies. I haven't got a chance to read any of the books but I would love to start.
  2. dtsman Jedi Knight

Also I wanted to add I am a member of several other forums so I am kind of firmiliar with how things go but if you think I should be adopted just let me know and what it envolves or means. :) Oh and sorry for the spelling.
  3. xwing25 Jedi Knight

star 2
    well we don't adopt people here but we do welcome you to join us anytime you want as we have meetings twice a month and othr stuff also like dinners or lasertag and also tcg (trading card game) tournaments we can let you know about the eu if you want as some of us read most of the books and comics that come out and don't worry about spelling as i suck at it too
  4. dtsman Jedi Knight

5. SMGtoy Jedi Padawan

Welcome,Hope to see you at the next meeting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.