1. Happy Halloween!

~ Newbie Adoptions - incl. Training Prog.- UPD.: 08/25 - Adopt: no one waiting

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. AzuraBlaise Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks Skiara. I've sent the PM and I will probably poke ny head around the door of the Newbie-Welcoming Party in a minute. Thanks for the warm welcome!
  2. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    That's cool! :D And let me know, what the answer is, ok? :)
  3. Lane_Winree Force Ghost

star 4
    Just to let you all know, I've adopted Azura :D
  4. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    That are good news! :D

I'll edit the first page in a moment. :)
  5. sandstorm887 Jedi Padawan

I'm a new Padawan, I'd like to be trained by a Jedi Master please
  6. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Hi Sandstorm887! :)

I've added you to the list of free newbies, but instead of waiting to get a private message (PM), I recommend to send out PMs yourself - of course, to one of the oldibes who are listed on the first page (second post). That would be the best and fastest way. :)

Since you don't have 20 posts yet and 20 posts are needed before you can send or answer a PM, you're free to use this thread to get your first 20 posts fast. :)
  7. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    It pleases me to announce that my Proud Padawan Risca_Skywalker has successfully completed the Week 3 Tasks.

She has also become an extremely active and invaluable member of the Expanded Universe Community and the Role Playing Forums.

Join me in celebrating this young one's accomplishments.
  8. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Week three already? Wow! Not many manage to get there. =D=
    Go on! :D
  9. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    I'd like to be added to the list of currently available oldbies.:D

I'm in North America, and my boards would be SWC, RPF (RPG), SW Fan Fiction, Census & Games, and FF (some of the games, anyway). I also am well-versed in the EU, though I don't visit that board very often.
  10. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    Only if you don't count being a Knight of the EUCJedi Order! :D
  11. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    I suppose you are very correct, CPL.:D So, EU would also be one of my boards.
  12. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Zeltron, cool that you want take a padawan and I'll list you very soon. Just... you have listed five to six boards and I only list a max. of three. Is there any chance to pick your three favorites? And what does FF mean? :)
  13. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, I can certainly try, Skiara. FF is the FanForce general, so I guess it would be FFC (FanForce Community).

So, three: SWC, RPG, and EUC. Sorry about not keeping myself limited to three in the first place.[face_blush]
  14. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    No problem about the three favorite board thingy. :)

I've added you to the first page. Feel free to contact those newbies listed and let me know what they answer (in case they don't need an adopter anymore or so, I would like to know, so I can keep the list updated). Thanks. :)

And I just realised that you're a really fast poster! About 75 posts per day in the CCC... not bad, not bad! That was the daily average I did when the board was a lot faster than these days - and you do that just in the Cantina. :eek:
  15. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    Thanks, Skiara.:)

Great. I've already contacted Hairy, and he said that, though he isn't on as much any more, he'd like to learn from me, so I will be adopting him, unless there is some issue with that.:)

Oh, I can be a pretty formidable poster when I get going.[face_mischief]:p Sometimes I prefer to only converse via PM, but yes, I do post a lot, and fast.:)
  16. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    If you guys take Sith Lords as oldbies I'd help out. :p I'm at the SWC, JC Arena, YJCC, RPF, Fan Fiction, sometimes the lit boards too. [face_peace]
  17. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Wow, that was fast! :D Shall I keep you on the list of free oldbies or shall I put you off? :)

If you need any help or need the training program, just let me know, ok? :)

Have lots of fun! :D

Furio, of course we like to take Sith Lords as oldbies. (As sad as it is :p) there are padawans with a Sith-heart as well. ;)

Just... is it possible to reduce your visited boards to three favorite boards, please? :) Thanks! :)
  18. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    You can keep me on the list for now, until I hear from Hairy again.:) Just in case he disappears before we can really start his training.

Great, will do, and thanks.:D

Thank you!:D
  19. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    That's fine. And if you decide that it's going to be slowly and taking another padawan won't hurt, I can keep you on the list as well. :)

You're welcome. :)

I'll update the first page when I hear from the dark sided person again. :)
  20. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    Good to hear that the Jedi way isn't the only way. :p Fav boards are the SWC, JC Arena, RPF. [face_peace]
  21. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    There are different ways, but if all ways are the right ones is another question. [face_mischief] :p

I've updated the first page, so you'll can find yourself listed there. I hope it's fine that I took the whole category of RPG to your favorites, since I wasn't sure, if you meant the category or the SW RPG board.

And of course, feel free to pm Mayn yourself. She's waiting for a long time already and I guess she'll be happy to get a PM finally. :)
    (Just keep me updated what she says, please.)
  22. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    I have PM'ed her to see if she is still interested in a master Skiara. [face_peace]
  23. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    That's cool. Keep me updated. :D
  24. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
  25. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    Alright, Skiara.:) I've heard from Hairy again, so I'm officially training him, but I have a feeling it's going to be rather slow, so go ahead and keep me on the available list, as well.:) Thanks!:D
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.