main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~ Newbie Adoptions - incl. Training Prog.- UPD.: 08/25 - Adopt: no one waiting

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzuraBlaise

AzuraBlaise Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2011
    Thanks Skiara. I've sent the PM and I will probably poke ny head around the door of the Newbie-Welcoming Party in a minute. Thanks for the warm welcome!

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    That's cool! :D And let me know, what the answer is, ok? :)

3. Lane_Winree

Lane_Winree Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2006
    Just to let you all know, I've adopted Azura :D

4. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    That are good news! :D

I'll edit the first page in a moment. :)

5. sandstorm887

sandstorm887 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2011
    I'm a new Padawan, I'd like to be trained by a Jedi Master please

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Hi Sandstorm887! :)

I've added you to the list of free newbies, but instead of waiting to get a private message (PM), I recommend to send out PMs yourself - of course, to one of the oldibes who are listed on the first page (second post). That would be the best and fastest way. :)

Since you don't have 20 posts yet and 20 posts are needed before you can send or answer a PM, you're free to use this thread to get your first 20 posts fast. :)

7. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    It pleases me to announce that my Proud Padawan Risca_Skywalker has successfully completed the Week 3 Tasks.

She has also become an extremely active and invaluable member of the Expanded Universe Community and the Role Playing Forums.

Join me in celebrating this young one's accomplishments.

8. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Week three already? Wow! Not many manage to get there. =D=
    Go on! :D

9. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    I'd like to be added to the list of currently available oldbies.:D

I'm in North America, and my boards would be SWC, RPF (RPG), SW Fan Fiction, Census & Games, and FF (some of the games, anyway). I also am well-versed in the EU, though I don't visit that board very often.

10. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Only if you don't count being a Knight of the EUCJedi Order! :D

11. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    I suppose you are very correct, CPL.:D So, EU would also be one of my boards.

12. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Zeltron, cool that you want take a padawan and I'll list you very soon. Just... you have listed five to six boards and I only list a max. of three. Is there any chance to pick your three favorites? And what does FF mean? :)

13. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    Well, I can certainly try, Skiara. FF is the FanForce general, so I guess it would be FFC (FanForce Community).

So, three: SWC, RPG, and EUC. Sorry about not keeping myself limited to three in the first place.[face_blush]

14. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    No problem about the three favorite board thingy. :)

I've added you to the first page. Feel free to contact those newbies listed and let me know what they answer (in case they don't need an adopter anymore or so, I would like to know, so I can keep the list updated). Thanks. :)

And I just realised that you're a really fast poster! About 75 posts per day in the CCC... not bad, not bad! That was the daily average I did when the board was a lot faster than these days - and you do that just in the Cantina. :eek:

15. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    Thanks, Skiara.:)

Great. I've already contacted Hairy, and he said that, though he isn't on as much any more, he'd like to learn from me, so I will be adopting him, unless there is some issue with that.:)

Oh, I can be a pretty formidable poster when I get going.[face_mischief]:p Sometimes I prefer to only converse via PM, but yes, I do post a lot, and fast.:)

16. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    If you guys take Sith Lords as oldbies I'd help out. :p I'm at the SWC, JC Arena, YJCC, RPF, Fan Fiction, sometimes the lit boards too. [face_peace]

17. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Wow, that was fast! :D Shall I keep you on the list of free oldbies or shall I put you off? :)

If you need any help or need the training program, just let me know, ok? :)

Have lots of fun! :D

Furio, of course we like to take Sith Lords as oldbies. (As sad as it is :p) there are padawans with a Sith-heart as well. ;)

Just... is it possible to reduce your visited boards to three favorite boards, please? :) Thanks! :)

18. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    You can keep me on the list for now, until I hear from Hairy again.:) Just in case he disappears before we can really start his training.

Great, will do, and thanks.:D

Thank you!:D

19. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    That's fine. And if you decide that it's going to be slowly and taking another padawan won't hurt, I can keep you on the list as well. :)

You're welcome. :)

I'll update the first page when I hear from the dark sided person again. :)

20. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Good to hear that the Jedi way isn't the only way. :p Fav boards are the SWC, JC Arena, RPF. [face_peace]

21. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    There are different ways, but if all ways are the right ones is another question. [face_mischief] :p

I've updated the first page, so you'll can find yourself listed there. I hope it's fine that I took the whole category of RPG to your favorites, since I wasn't sure, if you meant the category or the SW RPG board.

And of course, feel free to pm Mayn yourself. She's waiting for a long time already and I guess she'll be happy to get a PM finally. :)
    (Just keep me updated what she says, please.)

22. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    I have PM'ed her to see if she is still interested in a master Skiara. [face_peace]

23. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    That's cool. Keep me updated. :D

24. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Will do, Boss.

25. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    Alright, Skiara.:) I've heard from Hairy again, so I'm officially training him, but I have a feeling it's going to be rather slow, so go ahead and keep me on the available list, as well.:) Thanks!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.