main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~ Newbie Adoptions - incl. Training Prog.- UPD.: 08/25 - Adopt: no one waiting

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Cool, thanks you both! :)

I'll keep you on the list then, Zeltron. :)

2. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    No problem.:)

Great, thanks!:D

3. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    I'm proud to annouce that Lexi_Mayn and I have become Master/Apprentice. That is all. :D

4. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Great news! :D

Have lots of fun! :D

...and this makes it the first time of this year that there's no new member available for adoption! :eek: Great! [face_dancing]

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow!! It's good that all the waiting newbies have found masters!

6. Siri-the-Vixen

Siri-the-Vixen Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2011
    Howdy
    I'm new is there anyone willing to adopt me?
    I can get hopelessly lost at times.

7. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Siri-the-Vixen! :)

Getting lost at such a big forum isn't that difficult, so whenever you need help or get confused, don't hesitate to ask here or any mod around. :)

There are a some oldbies listed on the first page (second post) who are waiting for a padawan, so why don't you send them a Private Message (PM)? That's the best and fastest way to get adopted. :)

I just saw that you have less than 20 posts, that means that you can't send out PM. So I suggest to visit this thread and post there until you have 20 posts all in all. Then you can send PM. :)

8. Siri-the-Vixen

Siri-the-Vixen Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2011
    Thanks for the tip
    this will be my 20th post

9. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    You're welcome. :) Have you pmed one of the oldbies already? :)

10. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    I'm open for adoption. :)

My favorite boards...Beyond the Saga Fanfic, Fanfiction Resource...FanArt I suppose.

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    No C&G? :eek:

Edit: If you like, you can send a PM to Siri, who's looking for an adopter. :)

Edit2: I've added you to the first page. :D

12. AricaBolts

AricaBolts Jedi Knight star 1

May 20, 2011
    Alright, i know this is the slow way of doing it, but i don't mind, (and i hope it's OK :confused:)

My Name is AricaBolts, I'm 14 Years old, and this is my first Forum. I'm looking into doing some fan are but don't know much about that, I'm also wondering about RPG. and i write fan fiction... and I'm also looking for someone to take me around and tell me what else there is on this forum, (I'm overwhelmed! [face_hypnotized])

I'm a patient learner (as a Jedi must be!)And am going to follow my Masters instructions!

AricaBolts

Thank you for reading!

13. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Well, I chose FanArt over C&G because drawing is more fun than hosting a game. :p And since I can only choose three boards...

Welcome to the boards Arika! [:D]

14. AricaBolts

AricaBolts Jedi Knight star 1

May 20, 2011
    Thank you!

One Quick question i went to send a PM but is said i didn't have enough posts, how many do you need??

15. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Arica, you need 20 posts. You can post up to 20 posts in this thread. I've even sent you a PM about the 20-posts-thingy. There you'll find more explanations. :)

I've also added you to the offline list and soon you'll be on the first page. I just like to encourage you to ask the oldbies on that list (like Ceillean above). That would be the best and fastest way to get adopted. :)

Ceillean, there's a little trick I do sometimes: If you are interested in FanFic in general, I just do a category link and then there would be enough room for C&G for example. ;) :)

Edit: Adding in a link helps sometimes. ;) :p

16. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Man it has been quiet in here lately.

Welcome Siri and Arica [:D]

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Welcome Siri and Arica @};-

Update:

I took Shira_Adola through selected training program questions, and she answered them all correctly.

I'm still mentoring Hazel & have recently taken on a fine authoress Jedi_Saber101. [:D]

:cool:

18. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    It's so cool to hear that you're so active as an adopter, Jade! :D

Congrats and have lots of fun! :D

(Sorry for the late reply, I wanted to answer faster but then I had to leave suddenly (job-wise) and the thread wasn't marked anymore when I came back. But better late than never, right? ;))

19. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Jade, re-reading your post above: Is Shira awaiting the final tasks or did you do the tasks just for the fun of it? :)

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi there, I was just picking from the list of tasks, didn't have anything formal planned as final tasks are concerned.

Besides the amazing and wonderful Hazel & Goddess_At_Heart, I've recently taken on the sunny and fun Jedi_Saber101. @};- I seem to have lost Overboard4aFel. :( :(

~~

I'm hosting one game and hopefully will be another once the details are ironed out, & playing in a ridiculous number of others [face_laugh] so besides the fanfiction side of things, if newbies need an enthusiastic hand in C&G, just drop me a line/PM.

:D

21. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks for keeping me updated! :D

It's great to hear that your adoptionships work well. :D

And don't be too sad to have lost Overboard4aFel. Some people simply leave suddenly, that happens from time to time.

22. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    Hello, I am new.. and I am looking for someone that is strong in the Dark Side to train me... Please help.. I am lost lol

Hello everyone... the silence is driving me crazy lol

23. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC! What forums are you interested in exploring more? Knowing what you're looking for will help us find you a master with similar interests :)

24. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    Well.... I like the Dark Side, Killing of jedi...and Sowing the seeds of Terror

U not remember me? Has the Jedi forgotten me.. hum... I better get back into the game and remind people who I am.. I am the worse role player around.. so beware! lol

~Cad~

Seriously.. I am good.. thanks NYCitygurl... Just looking around and seeing who's who here still..

25. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    If you do want a master, it's always good to check the list of oldbies in the first post. Darth_Furio might be a good match for you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.