main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Newbie - Can't get by first level in Bounty Hunter.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Ruger, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruger

Ruger Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2003
    I'm a bit embarassed but here we go...my 8 year old son is pretty good at PS2 (he can woop me at any game anyway) but we both can not get by the first level in Bounty Hunter. We get through the area where we follow the guy to Meeko, we fight everyone till there is no one left (we don't kill the girl)on any level in the "mall" like setting but then we run around trying to advance but can't. The objectives say we still have to chase Meeko but where the hell is he!! Please help. Thanks.

[color=indigo] I let this thread run a while in the hope you'd get a really quick answer. I was then going to lock and say [i]"Welcome, in future please use the Official BH thread to ask this kind of question"[/i], and provide a link. Anyway, this has dragged out a bit with no definite resolution in sight, so if you could please follow the link that [b]YoungJedi11[/b] has helpfully provided below, and continue asking your questions there, I'm sure the guys who frequent that thread will assist. :) [/color]

2. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    Did you get the jet pack?

3. Ruger

Ruger Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2003
    No, have not found it. Thought it was in the box leaning against the wall but can't get it open.

4. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    no you get it after 2nd level in a cutscene, are you outside? Have you had the cutscene where you capture that thug?

5. Ruger

Ruger Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2003
    No, I'm not outside nor have I captured any thugs. Is there a particular thug to catch before you can get outside? If so what area is he in? I followed a guy that was suppose to lead me to some thug but was ambushed and I wacked everyone. Maybe that was a mistake? Thanks for all your help.

6. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.